What's new

What would be your next car after the 15 ?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I never thought I'd be influenced by 'other people' in the motoring world and was always going to go down the Scooby route.

However, as said above, they really are two a penny and I'd only ever consider owning a P1, 22B or extremely mint STi Version 5/6. New Scoobs have been soooo ugly IMO and way too commercial. Apparently, Jap manufacturers are now heavily reliant on the US market and it shows!!!

If I get a pay-rise (cough cough), the only car that would pip the S15 at the mo is the R35 GTR but hey, we can all dream :)
i think you should change cars asap mate, then you can sell me your front spoiler:D

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
i think now my next car will be a Sileighty, It should be sorted for when i land in japan for my year to start. After that.. who knows, i might try find me an s15 for when im done playing with the sileighty but weve already been talking in house about a new "minty.fresh" project/track car which will include a k20a within an EK9 Shell so that should be fun.

Then after all the S-Body and Screamin 2.0 vtak it'll be time to settle down with some kind of force inducted NSX ^_^' mmm

Reaction score
just purchased an ek4 so its the new project didnt think it would be after the s15 so im keeping both :D

D

david

so thats why u were selling the silvia the starlet thing was a joke so!
ur dead rite keeping the silvia i think its a really nice example.

Reaction score
so thats why u were selling the silvia the starlet thing was a joke so!
ur dead rite keeping the silvia i think its a really nice example.
the starlet part was true :nod:, but i was only shifting my silvia to buy another one with an rb 26 :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
humm maybe a Accord SIR or a Euro R

oh yeh i used to have a EK4 very fun to drive

D

daniel83

If I´m going to sell my S15.
The cars that have any chans to replace that spot.
Are the following.

1. Nissan Skyline R32 GTR with rollcage and mindely tuned to about 400-500bhp. On the wheels to be precise.

2. Also a Skyline but a R34 GTR. Just BPU and lowering springs.

Can also add that before I bought my S15. I was thinking of an R32 GTR. I don´t know why but it´s my dream car. A R32 was the real sports car that I was a passenger in. And I feel in love with it.

//Daniel

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
If I´m going to sell my S15.
The cars that have any chans to replace that spot.
Are the following.

1. Nissan Skyline R32 GTR with rollcage and mindely tuned to about 400-500bhp. On the wheels to be precise.

2. Also a Skyline but a R34 GTR. Just BPU and lowering springs.

Can also add that before I bought my S15. I was thinking of an R32 GTR. I don´t know why but it´s my dream car. A R32 was the real sports car that I was a passenger in. And I feel in love with it.

//Daniel
Just get those parts I told you to get and you'll forget about GTRs :D

Well. I now have a stockish RX7 FD so I can mix abit between single turbo and twin :D
But to be honest, the S15 is the car which is most fun to drive. Just drove home from a friend in the rain... great fun ;) wheelspin in 4th gear lol.
I will be borrowing a R35 next year though and I might not keep the S15 as I'm going to start studying at an university.
But the R35 will have to do until I'm finnished and can get another S15. I just hope I can borrow it as much as I want.

I'll try to have a nice car which I can take to the track while I'm studying (like the RX-7). Just need to bring it up to spec first.

Reaction score
Country
I think my next car probably wont be a car at all but a Transit - For towing a race car to meets