What's new

Where in Ireland would you recommend full respray

Reaction score
HI All

So I had my car fully resprayed some years ago, I was recommend a garage in Limerick, Joes crash repair. Drove from Sligo to Limerick, then was 4 hour drive.
Car was resprayed original pearl white, took car home, few months later car blistered all over.

Took car back down another 4 hour each way trip, he told me he resprayed it twice and kept blistering, I was asked to change colour as pearl uses so much paint and that’s why the blistering. (since found out chances are he was using shit paint which wasn’t drying fast enough)

So I agreed to skyline blue. Its a beautiful colour, job looked good so was happy.
Drove home, folded in the mirrors and you can see white, open filler cap and you see white. Such a poor ass job, plus to add insult it blistered months later. I moved to Oz so never got to follow up with the prick.

Im now looking for somewhere to have engine out, and full respray. Want car fully stripped the underneath sealed.

I want a show room car so looking for recommendations please.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Oh dear, that sounds like an absolute nightmare.

We had quite a number of users in Southern Ireland until about 2 years ago, I'll see if I can find any users on Instagram that can recommend this for you.

Failing this, I can recommend Big Bear Customs but it's in England I'm afraid

I'll let you know how I get on with instagram asap :)

Thanks
Joe

Reaction score
Sydney NSW,
But the car is in Sligo north west of ireland,

Silvias making big money in Oz at the moment if you can find one,

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Hello, I'm in Northern Ireland, not a million miles away, but not close to you either. I used this guy called Jonny Bleakly in Co. Antrim. I was absolutely delighted with his work.