What's new

FS: z32 tt handbrake assembly (no calipers)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
as above, z32 twin turbo internal handbrake (for big rear brake upgrade etc).

includes backplates, shoes, internal mechanisms and a pair of discs. calipers not included as i'm using them on my car.

discs have surface rust and a small lip where car sat unused but should still be serviceable. backplates have some surface rust but are physically sound with no holes, not bent etc and should clean up fine, gubbins need the brake dust cleaning off, shoes have meat left on them.

55-00 + post, all parts are still in working order

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ehh? Are these the ones in your build thread? If so I'll have them as they are cleaner than mine :p

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
nah mate lol, i bought a set of r33 hubs only, then ended up buying a complete z32 setup. so i'm using the r33 hub setup with the z32 calipers (as they're the same). and selling the rest as its surplus to requirements :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Can you post or PM me a pic of it? I've sent mine away to be blasted today and was going to get them all re-plated but if these are a lot better then it would proably be cheaper to have them.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
they're all boxed up mate........they are in good-fair condition, i dont suppose theres any other way to describe them. i should of taken some pics beforehand but my missus is getting seriously narked about how many car parts there are around the house lol (theres a lot :)) so i boxed them up straight away so i could put them away. i've just got the original pics the seller sent me if they are any good......i can email them to you? but they only show the setup on a subframe complete, with the discs over the gubbins so i cant imagine it would be much help ?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nah, don't worry then, mine are probably about the same. I took them to get blasted today and am picking them up tomorrow to get them smooth, ready for plating. :)