What's new

a massive thanks to Matt_S

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Just a quick one to say thanks to Matt for dropping me off a spoilerless bootlid yesterday and being a generally decent bloke:thumbs:, it cleaned up a treat, was a really good colour match and i've got it fitted already. and now i commence to shamelessly whore it for peoples approval LOL:).

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Looks fantastic Dean (although I would say that :wack: ) You keeping the rear wiper? I keep meaning to remove mine but every time I think about doing it it rains & reminds me that I need the rear visability!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
with the exception of the kit our cars are pretty much along the same lines really being pewter with bronze 17' 5 spokes so you cant diss mine and i cant diss yours really lol. to be honest when i first put it on i was a bit hmm.. wasnt sure, but took it off the drive and looked at it side on and must admit its much sleeker. as for the wiper - my old fto had no rear wiper and whilst it looked better, in the winter its very useful so ill probably keep it tbh.:)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
no wiper = WIN!

You dont drive backwards and you have side mirrors so why would you need to look out the rear window? I dont get it lol!

M

Matt_S

Sweet mate :thumbs:

No worries. You can tell when ya with a half decent / nice bloke cos the 'ten min drop/swap' turns into an 'hour and a half - freeze ya nuts off - fcuk lets get in the car' chat! :D

(Even if we did spend half of it talking about work :wack: )

Nice meetting ya. Get yaself to a couple of shows (SXOC weekender and JAE will be my hits for sure :thumbs: )

M

Matt_S

ANd as for removing the wiper?

Well, yeh, as theyre tinted so heavy you cant see a lot out the back anyhow :wack:
Just remove it and use a **** load of rainex on it :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
very nice :cool: remove the wiper..
I have :D

only think i would worry is the loss of a three brake light.
there alot of blind ***** on the road:rant:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
decision made - now everyone mentions it i keep looking at it and thinking to get rid. so where can i get the plastic disc jobbies with the m6 thread on the back to put in its place? breakers yard? any particular car to look for for the same size and shape?

matt - will be looking at getting to some more shows this year or else whats the point having the thing!!!:thumbs:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
They are pretty similar alright, but yours does have a turbo where mine doesn't so diss away!

In fact, throw some more pics up there (front & side), I've been considering removing the tints on my front windows but I'm not sure whether I'll like it or not....

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i'll have to get some tommorrow mate as its getting dark now. but i will do:).

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
sorry i didnt get any pics up mate - tommorrow for sure - any particular angles you want to see?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
oh crap, sorry trial, just come back to this thread and realised i'd forgotten about the pics. i'll get some up soon but its raining today - sorry:eek:

anyway, one for you matt, thought you might like to see what the manifold you gave me looks like now - fitted it the other day. thanks again:D

:D

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks stunning dean :)

You may want one of these when removing the wiper.