What's new

Open Event: Ace Cafe London, Sunday 19th August.

Reaction score
Country
Was a shame i couldn't bring mine down in the end, did pop down in the DC5 some of you might of seen (dirty one on the other side of the road :D)

Cars that were there looked awesome though, what front fenders are on the yellow S15 ? - S15_SAM's one i believe

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah 5 was abit disappointing, but that said ace cafe is abit of a special place! Lol. Not sure if id go back! But well done to us lot that made the journey! The guys on the bikes were certainly entertaining!

Not sure what make of front wings I have jammygit, they were on their when I got it! Hence the shrinking paint too on them.

Any way here's my pics Sorry theirs so many!

Jay

Reaction score
i thought it was a great nite! we found it odd that the 5 who came down all had different colour cars and all were very different in terms of styling. so it can be said there was a good representation of the s15 marque!

the missus and i love the ace cafe, she is into her bikes and im the car nut, so for us its the best of all worlds.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Ace pics Sam! Nice to meet you Darren and Jay. Good to see Nick and Sam again to!

Was happy enough when another 15 turned up and 5 was a bonus really. Awesome place Ace Cafe glad i've been. London is manic though!

I think the Japanese lads stole the show for me! Asking them what all the badges and stickers meant was awesome! I'll get all the pics i took together and post them up when i can as most were on gf's phone! :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Those guys were hilarious! Shingo and minoru were their names, at one point he was asking me some questions for homework. They were studying mechanical engineering in Japan and have come to england for 3 months to learn "Engrish".

the one with glasses had an S15 spec s in Japan, which he uses for time attack/grip events, Here are the two insanely polite guys

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, really sorry I couldn't make this. The pics look great.