What's new

Any Arsenal Fans In S15OC?

G

gunner93

Well...? Why dont you (if you are into EPL) post the FC you are supporting in EPL. :)

G

gunner93

I can understand that and have to agree about the wages :nod: especially if its in GBP but cant deny that EPL is tops as far as global following is concern. Sadly, the trend is becoming more of European community in the top UK clubs. :rolleyes:

G

Ger Keane

Coventry City and Celtic all of the way!
tho coventry are gettin a bit dizzy, not used to be so high up the table!
why are the majority of car enthusiasts not into sport? makes no sense to me!

Reaction score
moto GP and world superbikes for me.... can't stand football at all... i'd rather pick my nose for 90min than watch a football game...

P

Paul2x

Now when you say "football" you mean what us Yanks call soccer correct?

reguardless not into either, I'm with Nicely and Dazzoi +1 for farries and +1 for Moto gp and supersport .

but we do now have Beckham here in CA...what ever that means.....LOL :D

G

gunner93

In case you guys dont know yet, Arsenal is on top of the league at the moment.:D ... and also Kimi won at Belgium. :cool: That to me was a wonderful weekend! :nod:

Reaction score
stoner sadly didn't manage to take the title in portugal, but, should wrap it up in japan this weekend! haha..... :)

G

Ger Keane

and how about this for a result from tonight??
Manchester United 0 Coventry City 2
at Old Trafford!!!
c'mon the sky blues!!

W

wobbit

Hmm I'm aa Sheffield Wednesday fan by blood :p

But Chelsea as well as I've seem them play live more than any other team (before you start calling me a glory supporter and all that ****)...

But have to say that I've lost interest in the sport lately... As Nicely says.. bunch of fairies...

I think if you see someone dive (on a video replay to keep it fair of course) you should be able to stone them...

G

Ger Keane

well after watching nearly all the matches in the rugby world cup so far and then if you watch a soccer match, you realise what pussies soccer players are. rugby players give their heart and soul and only get a fraction of the wages. u wudnt see any of these players falling over their shoelaces like Christiano Ronaldo. real men compared to pussies.
except for Roy Keane, he cud have held his own on the rugby pitch!:)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Dazzio - Stonner rapped up the title :thumbs:

Not a football fan either :no:, i played sunday league a few seasons ago, and played in a few 5a.side teams over the years, as well as kick abouts with mates, love playing it, just not watching....... although if my mates are meeting in the pub to watch a game, i can be persuaded :D

G

gunner93

As expected, Henry is struggling to find the net at Barca as he was with the French national team. He should have stayed on with the Gunners. :nod: