Anyone dealt with Racespec?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Ordered a catch tank off Racespec via NS.com last month. They confirmed the order and asked if I wanted the value marked down on the parcel. I unfortunately missed this request on the confirmation email, so didn't respond. Two weeks later, I chased it due to there being no sign on the parcel. Was told they were still waiting for my to reply about the customs mark down...:rolleyes: Why not ask again, or just send it with the full value?

Anyway, value marked down, parcel on its way. Two weeks on and no sign still. Chased on Thursday and was told they'd get me a tracking number. No response. Chased several times since...

Anyone had problems with them?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
it might of gone into customs here as they tend to take thigns form aus into customs cuz they did that to my engine damper aswell.... :cry:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That's fair enough, and I've had that for a parcel from Perfectrun. However, you tend to get a card through within a day or so telling you to pay up... Takes five days from Oz by standard air mail...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
So, none of the Aussie guys have dealt with them?

I've advised him (Tarek at Racespec) that if he doesn't respond, I'll be posting up in his feedback thread.

S

silvias15

I haven't bought any items off this guy, but I found that he has a very ignorant attitude. It's like "if u want it, take it or leave it". So chose not to buy from him.
Some trusted sponsor you can purchase from in the future are:

hashiriya
drift007 - he's based in japan
hommerrules
mxfly

others i have dealt with before so don't know what they're like.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
One of the other Racespec guys got in touch with me after I posted on their feedback thread on NS.com. Said he'd get the consignment number. Long pause overnight...

Got an email from Tarek this morning saying that the parcel had been randomly seized by customs. He said it happens to him about four times a year and he eventually gets the parcels back after about 4+ weeks. Said he will send another one. Interestingly, the consignment number he gave for the first parcel doesn't give any details on the Oz Post site....

Have to wait another week and see what happens, I suppose... Asked for the new consignment number as soon as its posted.

C

Chris S15

? bought a complete oil and water braided line kit from him.

everything just fitted, except for the oil return line.

he wouldn't even try to help or refund.

i will NEVER buy from him again.

oh, and he quotes one thing, forgets to put something in the package and makes you pay for the rest of the package.

PATHETIC!! NOT THOROUGH!!!

NEVER BUY FROM HIM!!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Well, I removed my post from his feedback thread, but if it doesn't turn up in a week, it'll be back. Not sure I believe the customs thing...

R

racespec

silvias15 said:
I haven't bought any items off this guy, but I found that he has a very ignorant attitude. It's like "if u want it, take it or leave it". So chose not to buy from him.

hashiriya
hommerrules
mxfly

If you haven't spoken to us before or PMd us, how can we be ignorant. Stand in our shoes and see the emails and PMs we get on a daily basis. I wanna pull 300rwkw but i only got $1000, will tahe be enough??? These are the questions we get, so do many others?

Chris S15 said:

oh, and he quotes one thing, forgets to put something in the package and makes you pay for the rest of the package.

NEVER BUY FROM HIM!!
PATHETIC, yet you purchased from us. You seem to be the only one that had troubles fitting the kit. We feel sorry to have lost you as a customer

:wave: :wave: :wave:

RACESPEC SALES TEAM

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'd like to add that, after the initial problem, the catch tank turned-up as promised :thumbs: and it was top quality. Didn't get a sticker though :(

R

racespec

stickers

we have some new ones and I'll send ya a batch

:thumbs: :thumbs:

RACESPEC SALES TEAM

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Re: stickers

racespec said:
we have some new ones and I'll send ya a batch

:thumbs: :thumbs:

RACESPEC SALES TEAM
Welcome to the forum :wave:
Feel free to write a small introduction of the company and the product types you provide in the "Traders" section.

best regards
Paul

S

silvias15

racespec said:
silvias15 said:

hashiriya
hommerrules
mxfly

If you haven't spoken to us before or PMd us, how can we be ignorant. Stand in our shoes and see the emails and PMs we get on a daily basis. I wanna pull 300rwkw but i only got $1000, will tahe be enough??? These are the questions we get, so do many others?

Chris S15 said:

NEVER BUY FROM HIM!!
PATHETIC, yet you purchased from us. You seem to be the only one that had troubles fitting the kit. We feel sorry to have lost you as a customer

:wave: :wave: :wave:

RACESPEC SALES TEAM
Pffft! I pm'd u wanting to buy some silicon hoses but with ur attitude - FORGET IT! :ghey: