What's new

anyone familiar with this car?

S

Stuno1

Cheers dean. As above. Be good to find out who owned it and if they were a member.

Stu

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It says only 1 owner since import but I don't recognise it from here though. Looks nice and clean with low miles but the rear lights don't do it any favours, IMO :p

The sellers contact e-mail address relates to an insurance company in Gibraltar..?

Reaction score
the stickers don't do it any justice either :p, still looks a nice example though

D

djmasterg

I saw this car around 2009 (august) on pistonheads.com for sale - had the same sticker on bonnet (or maybe someone got the same sticker). thats all I remember.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I'm sure Ive seen that before some where.

I'd say it's a great price for the mods and looks great condition.

Defo worth a look...

Are your bringing someone else over from the darkside Dean?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
it looks like it mate, but he doesnt need much encouragement though - who would :) for exclusivity and rarity, not too old plus proven mechanicals and stunning looks - there isnt really much else in the bracket nowadays is there.......damn it, i sound like jez two years down the line LMAO :).

S

Stuno1

Like dean said, does not take much! Saw his car then started doing research which is always dangerous!

Exclusivity , right wheel drive, tunable, fantastic looks, good for daily driver/one car household, great handling, rare, required mod cons i.e. aircon. Really it is the full package!

just need to shift my fto first :0(

look forward to eventually playing a bigger role on the forum and meeting some members at meets.

Stu

Reaction score
I think the guy Toby was looking at this car a little while ago....

I remember the thread saying it had a optimistic estimated bhp or something lol

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
yep, i think you're right now you mention it. its not that bad, someone uneducated in tuning could guess that this and that adds that etc, not realising it doesnt work like that......i think its an innocent mistake - the guy does make a guess at it and makes no secret of the fact.....