What's new

Anyone in the TQ11 area

L

Lisa

Hi everyone,

I suppose I should have went and introduced myself first but I'll do that eventually!

I'm currently on the lookout for a S15 spec r but due to living up in Scotland there are absolutely none up here never mind any for sale.

I've seen one in Torque GT that I think is nice (the silver one).

If anyone lives down that area I would absolutely love it if you could maybe go and check it out for me. I don't want to fly all the way down to Exeter and be stuck with a rubbish car.

Also, if anyone has any general comments about the garage, I'd like to hear them too. The communication between ourselves has left me nothing to worry about but at the end of the day, a car salesman is a car salesman!

Thanks in advance
Lisa :)

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Welcome to our club Lisa :wave:

The guys at torque are good guys , a few of the guys on here have got theirs from them:nod:

The 1 your interested in may well be Jonos a member on here,
as hes just px'd it with them for a skyline.

PM Jono and he'll be more than happy to help you.
also check out the members ride section, you should find his car in there too.

kimi x

L

Lisa

Hi Kimi,

Thanks, that's great help. I did notice on the photo's the car had a s15oc sticker!!

Oh and it's good to know there's at least one girl on the board!

Thanks again
Lisa

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

You have nothing to worry about with Torque :thumbs: Plus Jono took good care of that S15 :nod: :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hi there and welcome:wave:
well we got topper who is in abberdeanshire if thats how u spell it i think maybe he is the nearest but theres a lot of ppl on the forum which have brought from them and they seem to be pleasing the guys on here so i dont think u have to worry and it ifs jono one u wont have to worry he looked after his :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Aberdeenshire is nowhere near TQ11 though :D (i'm guessing thats Torques postcode)

Welcome aboard :wave:, happy S15 hunting.