What's new

Best s15 in the UK?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Well its been running as of Satruday i believe in Silverstone for the EDC Round 3 quali's.. 2JZGTE Powered Weapon of Phil's. Hes currently up against some serious talent from the land of the rising sun.

Here's a small snap from yesterday.

too much nice !! :smitten:

P

Pazz

Depends how you define "the best" I suppose.

Even so, it does deserve huge recognition for the customisation and hard work which has gone into building it.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Mint - I went to the show on Sunday. Saw it and heard it up front. Awesome looking motor and that 2JZ looks pretty far back cos there's a nice V-mount right in front of it lol :D

I've got some pics of it I took myself - just about to put it all in a thread on here...

James

D

david

Why put a toyota engine in when u could out in a RB26 Instead!!!

Reaction score
love the look of the car, but personally, the use of the toyota lump spoils it for me.

I know, the supra lump is incredible..... but still.

heard a funny one in the drift paddock at the weekend.... some twat walking past commented on "they moved the engine back to increase turning circle".... LOL at which point me and a mate just literally wet ourselves with ever increase volumes of "wrong wrong wrong"!!!! lol

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
He put the Supra lump in due to the immense tuning potential and the phenomenal torque. When Phil stuck it on the rollers, before the big end went (the engine hadn't been rebuilt at that stage) it was making 520bhp....running 1.1 bar....at 5500rpm. The rev limit is 8000...and it is now capable of running 2 bar. The estimated (conservative) maximum power is around 850bhp... :eek: :notworthy:

P

Paddy

Its an amazing car.

I'm not too sure about it being the best UK silvia.

Definately the best looking Supra! LOL

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Last edited: