What's new

FS: Blanking grommet for rear wiper removal

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys :)

I have three Blanking grommets left over that can be used to plug the hole in the rear windscreen once you remove the rear wiper.

If anyone would like one say so and put your name down and PM me your address and i'll post one out.

To avoid silly postage costs -and unwanted hassle :wack: - I'm only going to post to a UK address.

Not wanting any money for them but feel free to donate to the forum :thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
adz, i hope you don't mind but a guy asked me about these and i pointed him your way.....

Reaction score
Country
If theres one still available i would be so grateful mate!! :D

Took my wiper off a while ago but had to leave the motor end sticking out :rolleyes: Cheers!

Reaction score
Country
If theres one still available i would be so grateful mate!! :D

Took my wiper off a while ago but had to leave the motor end sticking out :rolleyes: Cheers!
PM me your address dude and i'll post the last one out next moment i get :thumbs:

adz, i hope you don't mind but a guy asked me about these and i pointed him your way.....
Nah i don't mind at all at least people can get some use out of them- better than sitting in my desk drawer doing nothing :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Thats them all gone. Hopefully they arrive within a reasonable time but the weather here is still rather poor.

Reaction score
Country
got mine today, but found the end had been torn a bit and the grommet was gone? never mind, thanks anyway mate :D