What's new

FS: Blitz techno speed z1

Reaction score
Country
I have a set of blitz techno speed z1 wheels for swap at the minute as it haven't any replacements. Fronts are 18x9 (told et18 but need 15/20 spacers to clear brembos so guessing there probably 38. Rears are 18x10 et20 and fit with no spacer. Tyres have plenty life in them 225fronts and 255 rears. Wheels are too wide for me I would prefers 8.5 front and 9 rear with an offset that will clear brembos with no spacers and take a better size tyre not stretched also want a set that still have a lip similar to te37/grids. Wheels all seem straight but have curbing and oxydisation to lip
Located gateshead
Send me email for pics I'll try to add some but photobucket is playing up

Reaction score
Country
I have a set of blitz techno speed z1 wheels for swap at the minute as it haven't any replacements. Fronts are 18x9 (told et18 but need 15/20 spacers to clear brembos so guessing there probably 38. Rears are 18x10 et20 and fit with no spacer. Tyres have plenty life in them 225fronts and 255 rears. Wheels are too wide for me I would prefers 8.5 front and 9 rear with an offset that will clear brembos with no spacers and take a better size tyre not stretched also want a set that still have a lip similar to te37/grids. Wheels all seem straight but have curbing and oxydisation to lip
Located gateshead
Send me email for pics I'll try to add some but photobucket is playing up
Pictures

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk