What's new

Boon's wide body BN S15

Reaction score

So I am thinking of getting a wire tuck done!
Anyone else had it done?
I also want to remove all the crap I don't need from the engine bay and generally tidy it all up!

If you've had it done or know about it , I'd like to hear! I know it's a Honda / dub thing but I want to get it done

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
I will have to have a browse around it then :thumbs:

Good just the answer i was hoping for, would it be theft if i kept it after borrowing it?

Did you get your DMAX rears from RHDJapan aswell, im toying whether to buy them! What was the import tax like? Direct replacement?

Reaction score
I will have to have a browse around it then :thumbs:

Good just the answer i was hoping for, would it be theft if i kept it after borrowing it?

Did you get your DMAX rears from RHDJapan aswell, im toying whether to buy them! What was the import tax like? Direct replacement?
Yeah man go ahead!

Rhdjapan is correct! Amazing service!
Ummm can't remember the tax tbh! Not loads.
Easy replacement mate! Takes 20mins?

Reaction score

Had the windscreen changed last night!
So glad to have it all sorted now

The guys at the bodyshop paid someone to take the windows out and put back in an they ****ed it up! Buts it's all good now , even if my wallet is now a lot lighter

Reaction score
Had a busy day today taking the interior apart , cleaning and fitting my harnesses and passenger seat !

All done now and tucked away in the garage for the weekend as I'm at Edition38 this weekend!

Reaction score
Country
Ssame as my zeta but mines red. So want takatas too. No rush to sell it tbh mate open to offers lol.
Nice specs on wheels

Reaction score
Typical ! The last coilover , rear drivers side moved about 10mm and then wouldn't go any more :/ so annoyed the difference is about 10mm between the rears :/

Reaction score
Country
Great to see this car has progressed. I know your car (right) and my car (left) used to belong to two brothers in Ireland. They've both come a long way.

I fitted AirCups to the front of mine, gets me 40mm lift. It's a MeisterR prototype kit, if you want to get the lift on the front, without compromising performance - that's the way.

Car looks great :)

Reaction score
Prob about 11-12k mate. Bored already? Or decided its too much car for you?! Ha ha! ;)
I'd want £12000+ for it really.
Or swap some bits and sell it cheaper.

I'm not bored of it as its not quite finished really . I dunno what I'm doing . I do want to buy another house. I might keep it til this time next year and then get rid...