What's new

Boon's wide body BN S15

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
That's defo black!! Lol! Maybe I'm non colour blind!...... You static dropping or air riding slamming ??

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
looks miles better :) The wheels look a little lost in the massive arches though (they are very nice wheels all the same). The kit is that big you might struggle to slam it as it looks pretty low already?

Reaction score
looks miles better :) The wheels look a little lost in the massive arches though (they are very nice wheels all the same). The kit is that big you might struggle to slam it as it looks pretty low already?
I'm thinking the same,
But I can't afford bigger wheels so they are staying put...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
What colour is it then dude?? I love it I think it makes the car looks so much better you must be chuffed

Reaction score
It's a Nissan colour, from a 300zx I believe.

It's definitely grey not black ;)

I am mate! Just gonna get it clayed and polished up real nice !!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah very nice sticking to the nissan colours!!!
It looks really nice dude! You gonna be at any shows this year?

Reaction score
I'll be at most major shows ! (As I am a trader)

Japfest 1&2
Players 1&2
6two1
Trax
Forge action day at combe

Reaction score
Very nice looks much better less fast and furious look about it now. Well done. :thumbs:

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Hopefully I'll get to some meets this year if there are any if you want to see the car!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Sorry Matt..........Ban time

Seriously.......air ride.......I was just sick a little! You can't do that it takes away the whole point of a spec r, air rides are for vauxhalls!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
i wouldn't ban Matt for just air ride, lpg it and we will have to do it! Mwhaaaa.....ananyways

i would like to drive a car with a good aftermarket air ride system and see how it handles. And tbh with your car Matt I can understand air ride. You couldn't slam it on coilies and drive it because the kit is too big!

How much does air ride cost?

Reaction score
i wouldn't ban Matt for just air ride, lpg it and we will have to do it! Mwhaaaa.....ananyways

i would like to drive a car with a good aftermarket air ride system and see how it handles. And tbh with your car Matt I can understand air ride. You couldn't slam it on coilies and drive it because the kit is too big!

How much does air ride cost?
I'm imagining its gonna be about £1000-£1500 as they don't make kits for it... Gonna be custom.

LUCKILY I know some people in the know so hopefully blag if for a few £££ and ill chuck them some free clothes and advertise their shop.

I'm thinking air ride as I can't have it as low as it needs to be because of the roads/speedbumps etc..

And because I don't wanna wreck it on track / drift days its gonna be a show car.

If I decide I'm bored of that... It's going full mental track time attack car!!!