What's new

Bride seats

Reaction score
Country
I have been trying to get my hands on a fixed back bride seat for a while and I've found two that I'm interested in, 1 is a carbon Kevlar Zeta II and the other is a frp VIOS III Lowmax. Both are the same colour and same price, anyone have any experience with either of these? Sizing, comfort etc

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
hard decission on looks , carbon kevlar looks the tits , the frp if its glitter back cant be beaten too . depends what you prefer . there both tight seats ( i have both types) but im jdm spec so have no bothers fitting in them . both can break your balls on long journeys but if its a track car there ideal .

both seats above in jap performance ?? seen the kevlar one , looks unreal in fairness .

Reaction score
Country
Ya jap performance have them, from what I've seen on other forums the vios should be ok for size but the other one is very tempting.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry to thread hijack lads, but incidentally where is the best place to source bride seats in the UK??

Reaction score
Country
I wish my ass would fit in a bride seat, max is about a 33" waist. luckily bride have introduced a zeta III XL for the likes of me, lol

squeral

Reaction score
Country
Just a warning to anyone wanting Bride seats that the new ones you can buy now in carbon kevlar are fakes and so are fibre glass ones with black backs. New era parts sell genuine ones as far as i can tell which either have silver backs on the fibre glass ones and the kevlar has bin repaced by aluminium carbon. They also sell them in wider sizes which you can't get in the fakes. Spent years looking at them before i bought mine so hope this helps guys.