What's new

Chrome wheels - have I lost my mind?

V

Vandal

Ok, I know chrome is not cool, but I am strangely drawn to these chrome uras wheels :eek: :

I like them, but do not want to be laughed at in public for having them on my car. Is chrome really that bad?

P

paulphot

^^^YES.........lol. They are nice though, not like most bling rims. How about a nice shaddow chrome or gun metal, maybe have a chrome lip if you really need it. :D

V

Vandal

They also come in silver and black, but I like the chrome wheels the best :smitten: :wack:

S

silviac

Are they chrome?
I think it is Polished.
It looks like polished lmgt4 or DriftTek type of shape.
There is a big difference between polished and chrome.
It's ok to have polished but chrome is like what you said, bling bling.
High polished rims are just like chrome.

V

Vandal

They're advertised as chrome, and they cost more than black and silver, so I would say they're chrome. They are similar in shape to some BEE*R wheels that I've seen in the past.

S

silviac

Vandal said:
They're advertised as chrome, and they cost more than black and silver, so I would say they're chrome. They are similar in shape to some BEE*R wheels that I've seen in the past.
I see.

but that doesn't mean you can't get polished rims :D
You will still get the same look, same achievement but it's actually better than chrome. :D :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Almost bought those, but couldnt get the offset and sizes i wanted. They come in Silver and black also :nod:

J

Jono

Chrome? :hurl:

(only joking :p , they look pretty good! May depend on the colour of your car though... wouldn't look that good on Pewter).