What's new

clutch

Reaction score
Am needing a new std clutch was wonder were is the best place to buy one and do i ned to replace the flywhhel while im at it.Also what sort o money are they?

Regards

Rob :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
ok u have uprated other bits but why are u not uprating ur clutch if ur uprating ur power....

Reaction score
Gonna just boost up the std turbo so will prob only be getting over 300 sure the std clutch be good enough for that?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
not if u drive it hahah...mine isnt boosted much.....and mines gone already...as i think if ur changing it u might aswell change it with a better one otherwise u will have to do it again....
mine cost me about 550 inc clutch and flywheel that was inc taxs aswell if ur lucky ands get away with it its much cheaper.....that was with everything i needed in the kit....

Reaction score
what kit did u get?I dont want a on off style clutch had them before would like something that feels like stock.And does the diff flywheel not give more vibration through the box?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
this one its feels pretty much like stock but of cuz it performs a lot better and its not that bad with the fly...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nissan OEM part number: 12315-89F00:
ORC409 series Clutch Kit with damper springs (Item Code: ORC-409D-02N5)
it worked out about 470 inc everything but then there was tax on top so about ?550 all together...but if u want one from in the uk or some other suppilers will cost about 700+ i got mine via perfectrun