What's new

Coilover recommendation

Reaction score
Country
just to throw another one out there, are the monopros more track orientated and the dualtechs more fro street use?
No, the monos will ride and perform better. DT are budget oriented.

I have BC BR's on my Silvia, because I got them as-new for a good price. Having the adjuster at the top on the front is nice, long term I will upgrade to CS2 though.

Reaction score
Country
i have had a couple sets of HSD's (one out of choice and a set i got with the car) and i have not been impressed with either.

My first set was on an mx5, they were greased up when they were fitted and run over summer for a few months. Just before winter i went to strip them to regrease everthing and they were rotten and teh adjusters were seized solid

Nevermind when i first tool them out the box and the ottom mounts had only been part coated and were beginning to rust.... and that was just out the box.

Although i currently have them on my car at the moment i am looking to change them and i would never spend another penny on their products

Reaction score
Country
Seems that the CS2's are the ideal ones to go for. Will order them on friday as its payday. Thanks for your opinions everyone

Last edited: