What's new

Could anybody tell me what type of header this is???

Reaction score
Country
I just received this header for my sr20de s15 engine and I was told by the seller that it was a fujitsubo ex header. I hadn't seen any pics when I purchased it and thought I didn't need to as I was buying the piece from japanese performance. When I opened the package it was clear to me this wasn't a fujitsubo or neither a HKS header... So what is it? I hope somebody knows it..
It doesn't say anything on the header..

Reaction score
If it doesn't say anything on the header how do you know it's not fujitsubo? It looks like the Autech manifold to me and that was made by fujitsubo.

Reaction score
Country
A fujitsubo should exist out of 2 pieces and has a Jasma signature on it which this one has not.. So thats why actually.. Haha

Reaction score
Country
I thought the jasma logo was on the silencers as its for the noise. This has no silencers on so wouldnt think it would say it on it

Reaction score
Country
Hey buddy,

I have an official Fujitsubo header fitted into my S15 SR20DE, bought it direct from Japan costing £550

You are correct the header comes in 2 pieces and does have the Jasma logo on it.

The one you have there, could possibly be the HKS version of the header? But I couldnt be sure.

Will definetely be an improvement over the standard header though.

Since installing mine, the car feels a hell of a lot more responsive and nippy too ;)

Reaction score
Country
Yep Fujitsubo are a two piece kit and have FGK stapped into the flange. Also has a larger catchment area which is just before the join, i know this because i owned one

Reaction score
Country
I thought the jasma logo was on the silencers as its for the noise. This has no silencers on so wouldnt think it would say it on it
JASMA basically means that is not crap and is made to a certain standard as they regulate quality rather well in japan compared to other countries that attempt to manufacture things

Reaction score
Country
Ahh its confusing me lol iv got an exhaust on the missus car and the jasma badge is only on the cans hence why I thought that : )

Reaction score
Country
It couldn't be an HKS one either because that one exist out of 2 pieces as well.
Japanese performance is going to check for me what kind this would be. Getting really curious.

Reaction score
Country
It couldn't be an HKS one either because that one exist out of 2 pieces as well.
Japanese performance is going to check for me what kind this would be. Getting really curious.
look at the quality of the welds and the size of the pipes as it goes into the bends if the pipe has crushes in it well its prob not a HKS, FGK or GReedy thats the best way to tell if its quality made in japan but someone who knows their stuff or a knock off company from china