What's new

does anyone know a importer company that ships to the u.s.?

N

ninja_S15

does anyone know a importer company that ships to the u.s.?,because i want a S15 badly, but i can't find anyone that ship to the U.S.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Alot of export companies in Japan will ship anywhere.
I've used GBautotrader in Chiba Tokyo. they helped me get my S15 from the auction and shipped to the UK. I also got my Skyline from them shipped to Gothenburg.

There are lots and lots of other traders in Japan, but this is the only one I've used. Have to say that I'm more than happy :)

web-page
http://www.gcar.co.jp/gbtrader/index.htm

There are some problems making S15 road legal in the US though.
there are loads of info on www.freshalloy.com about the problems regarding federal legalization for the S15.
Just making sure you're aware of the problems :)

M

Matt_S

I got a quote last week to ship a car from Southampton in the UK to NY in USA and it was £950 plus insurance and some minor paper charges. I was quite impressed with that! 12-15 day transfer time I think too.

B

Bucky

I got a quote last week to ship a car from Southampton in the UK to NY in USA and it was £950 plus insurance and some minor paper charges. I was quite impressed with that! 12-15 day transfer time I think too.
i have one available here in the states if your still looking. price for it is around $25-28k. send me an email to Xgallegos@BrokerProsLLC.com

M

Matt_S

Err, Im in the UK mate. I got asked by a pospective buyer of mine what it would cost to ship it over :wack:

Reaction score
Country
i got a few buds over here in japan that are auto brokers. they can find you what ever your looking for and have it shipped. you'd be responsible for gettting it street legal though. if your interested, i can give you there info.

Reaction score
Country
I've been tracking the ship that's got my S15 on online, and it went from Yokohama Japan, to Tacoma USA, and now it's headed to Long Beach, so I can't see it being a problem getting one sent to the states.

S

s15dorkie

I've been tracking the ship that's got my S15 on online, and it went from Yokohama Japan, to Tacoma USA, and now it's headed to Long Beach, so I can't see it being a problem getting one sent to the states.
Lol. you misunderstood..lol..getting one over here is no problem and money wise... i already have the $$ to import one..but to Register it to road legalize is much more $$ then just a car it self... could be 5g+ to no more then 10G

Last edited:
S

s15dorkie

lol if u find a inexpensive way to register it then sure ..message me... i might have some mula left for u honetsly.. not black mail u ...but it just for ur advantage