What's new

EP Racing Aero Bumper

Reaction score
Country
Been looking at aero bumpers pretty much since I got my S15. I don't think I really want to pay the price for an OEM one so I was looking at fibreglass ones.

Now I know fibreglass ones usually don't fit properly first time so I'm fully expecting to have to do a bit of work on it to make it fit decently, but has anyone tried/had any experience of the one from EP Racing? At £230 I'm thinking it may be worth a go compared to £800+ for an OEM one.

Cheers!

Great day at Japfest today by the way, and sorry for my crap parking causing hassle!

Reaction score
Country
Everything I've ever bought from ep racing has never fitted nowhere close- carbon centre console, carbon exhaust tip bumper thing and mirror covers.

personally you get what you pay for and at least with OEM it will fit and because it's plastic it won't weather or crack when it's flexed. Up to you though bud just my 2 pence :)

Reaction score
Country
Ah damn that's a shame.. I don't know of anyone who's bought that bumper so I can't have a look at one or find out any first hand experience.

You are right though - you get what you pay for. If I could find an OEM in half decent condition for around the £600 mark I probably would pay it but not nearly £1000

Reaction score
Country
There is a black 15 being broken on here that looks like it's full aero, see how much he wants for the bumper?

Reaction score
Country
Already asked haha because I was after the spats but he said the body kit was sold.