What's new

evo8 seats

Reaction score
Country
How much work is involved and which are the best rails to get to make these seats fit/work correctly in the 15

Reaction score
Country
Recaro's? would you not be much better off with integra folding ones? look at mike's progress thread he just fitted some to his

Reaction score
Country
I have evo 8 seats. You either need recaro frames or modified bride super low frames. If you use any others they sit too high.

Honda recaros are the best as they have the quick release backs where with the evo seats you only have the adjusters.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
eBay is best mate, early evo ones are foldable but aim for dc2 integra seats as are cheapest. Be super picky as are tonnes around and people will try rip you off! As Chris said need rails and this is the hard part I struggle to get some that fit. Not all Bride rails fit as I was previously told make sure you measure them! I found some Raptor ones by accident. Id suggest keeping a keen eye out for very cheap seats and an eye for rails. They come up on eBay/sxoc just have to be patient! They also do foul things in the car but meh! So comfy!

Reaction score
Country
What is the correct bride rails code that i need. Also where can you get raptor rails from as i cant seem to find any anywhere.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Afraid dont know on the Bride codes, i bought one and was the wrong one! The Raptor ones i have i can go try grab a number for you if you like(after its stopped raining!