What's new

Exhaust and shiny parts from www.cgarage.co.uk

C

Creasey

Hi all,

Some of you have already had 3" decats from me, but thanks to info supplied by Nicely I can now also offer:

Wide bore turbo elbow.
3" frontpipe.

All parts are made from the best grade of stainless available, for corrosion prevention. Supplied with gaskets and bolts, current prices are:

Decat ?55.
Frontpipe ?120.
Turbo elbow ?95.

Postage between ?10 and ?15 depending on total weight and urgency. Payment via cheque, bank transfer or Paypal (please add 4%).

In addition, as you can see from the website various 'bling' parts are available, though we may need to investigate if there's any difference s14/a ~ s15. Nismo rad and fuel caps are universal.

Thanks for reading :)

Steve.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi mate,

Just to add that a few of us, myself in cluded are running (or will be shortly) Creaseys parts, they are very high quality and look the buisness :thumbs:

Heres some pictures -

Creasey said:
Frontpipe ?120.

Creasey said:
Turbo elbow ?95.

and his Website - http://www.cgarage.co.uk/index.htm

:thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Quality stuff. Creasey was the first of the UK suppliers to offer these items in full stainless, including flanges. The other well known suppliers had mild steel flanges and were forced to change.

J

Jono

Would Creasey do a "Pack-price" do you think? Say around ?250-?260 for all 3 components? That'd be pretty smart. :thumbs:

Mind you, I'm not arguing with the prices as they stand - cracking prices judging by the write up on quality. I'll probably get all this stuff in July with an exhaust too... just waiting for some shares to mature.

C

Creasey

Jono said:
Would Creasey do a "Pack-price" do you think?
Depends what my account balance looks like at the time -suggest you time any such requests to coincide with my rent going out :)

J

Jono

Creasey said:
Jono said:
Would Creasey do a "Pack-price" do you think?
Depends what my account balance looks like at the time -suggest you time any such requests to coincide with my rent going out :)
Probably just after my mortgage goes out! :)

K

kieran

:wave: creasy,

do you do a spark plug cover for the sr20det?

also can we have prices on your other engine bay bling!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I will definetly buy some of the bling parts when I can afford it :)

Looks like most of them will fit the S15. Altough that ABS cover might not.

Already got some prices from bart on the sxoc

C

Creasey

kieran said:
Do you do a spark plug cover for the sr20det?
Yep. The Bling bits are Bart's as Yakozan says, so I've invited him to get his arse in gear and register, so he can let you know direct via this thread.

ISTR though that the shiny covers are 15 - 30 quid, with induction boxes, hotpipes etc more like 30 - 60.

B

Bart

Creasey said:
kieran said:
Do you do a spark plug cover for the sr20det?
Yep. The Bling bits are Bart's as Yakozan says, so I've invited him to get his arse in gear and register, so he can let you know direct via this thread.

ISTR though that the shiny covers are 15 - 30 quid, with induction boxes, hotpipes etc more like 30 - 60.
I've arrived!! :D

Hello guys and girls :wave: