What's new

Fresh Arrive - Carbon Gear & Radio Surround

E

EPRacing

Hi guys,

Sorry been disappear for few days due to the ISTS shows and is now back to the office.
All those who paid last week, all the parcel is on it way to you already and may be with you tomorrow if you are lucky enough. For those who paid during the weekend, they will be going out tomorrow, feel free to post some picture on here so we can have the 'BEST' interior competition :) although they are all same in carbon lol

Updated list 14/04/2005:-

1. sender (Payment Received)
2. jappy-junk
3. starletrick
4. Kicko
5. D Boy (Payment Received) - Despatch
6. S15RKM (Payment Received) - Despatch
7. Rarerims.co.uk
8. Mook (Payment Received) - Despatch
9. TriniGT (Payment Received) - Despatch
10. Trepidge (Payment Received) - Despatch
11. vti_coupw (Payment Received)
12. paddyb01
13. Sniffy
14. Nemesis Guy
15. Hunts15

Cheers
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Reaction score
:nod::nod::nod::nod::notworthy: Can't wait, won't be on for a while but as soon as I get the project up and running I will take pics, maybe in the next three months or so.

Reaction score
Keep me in the loop for the bootlid in CF to go with my CF trunklid. CF is really addictive.

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Mine arrived this morning, many thanks :)

Set about fitting it but it didn't quite take the five minutes I expected. Needed to open out some slots around the gaiter base in order to refit the standard one of those (I like the contrast), needed to open up the holes for buttons quite a bit, though the ciggy lighter was fine, and needed to open up the holes in the frame of the buttons/lighter as they didn'tline up with the back of it. Quite a bit of fettling but got a nice fit and pleased with it :D

These aren't my comp pics mind, got a new shift knob and head unit coming ;)

Thanks Jeff :thumbs:

Reaction score
Grrrrrrr, very sweet wish I could join the comp but my build is quite sometime away. BASTARDS!!!!!!!! Will let you know when I get mine.

E

EPRacing

Thanks for your picture and feedback, it looks nice!
I tell the factory to do all the holes slightly smaller rather than bigger in case any problem or deflect on the product at least you can still trim the hole slightly bigger to make it right ;)

Updated list 16/04/2005:-

1. sender (Payment Received) - Despatch
2. jappy-junk
3. starletrick
4. Kicko
5. D Boy (Payment Received) - Despatch
6. S15RKM (Payment Received) - Despatch
7. Rarerims.co.uk
8. Mook (Payment Received) - Despatch
9. TriniGT (Payment Received) - Despatch
10. Trepidge (Payment Received) - Despatch
11. vti_coupw (Payment Received) - Despatch
12. paddyb01
13. Sniffy
14. Nemesis Guy
15. Hunts15

Just let you guys know we still have 3 set left and is now first come first serve!!!

Cheers
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Reaction score
Hey EPracing, is it at all possible if I want a one off item in carbon that it can be requested and I supply the stock original part?

E

EPRacing

jeffery when do you hope the next batch is due ?? incase these 3 are gone by the time i get to sending money :)
They should be here by June, so you might able to grab it in of the show!!

Hey EPracing, is it at all possible if I want a one off item in carbon that it can be requested and I supply the stock original part?
I'm sorry, but we dont do any one off item.

mine turned up today :rotfl:
Picture Picture :)

T

Trepidge

sorted took a bit of fiddling but all done now, nd looks great, finished me gauges 2 ;)

Reaction score
Hmmm ...... Still waiting and darnit EP do some custom :p. Can't wait!!!!, even though it is going to be on my desk along with all my other things to put on once the car is done.