What's new

G'Day

T

TC

Hi Everyone,

Joined S15OC before this new Forum started but have not been very active since I joined.

I'm from Sydney Australia.

Bought my 2002 GT Spec R just over 6 months now.

My previous cars have all been rotary powered, had a SA22C and FC RX7's.

I really miss the buzz of the rotaries but have no complaints on the choice of the S15.

I also have a 2002 R1, any riders here?

Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome, im new myself I currently have a 01 Yam R6 track bike and am looking for a s15

Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate. What part of sydney you from?? There seem to be a few of us from the hills district on here.

I don't ride but I let my mate drive my car all the time and he rides a K6 GSX-R 1000 and loves my car. We go on drives/rides with him sometimes and leave him for dead through the twisties, but he kills me on anything resembling a straight.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome :wave:

Nice collection of rides you've got there :thumbs:

I used ta have a what we in Sweden call "light MC" A Honda NSR 125R, legal limit is 11kw. Mine had 25kw :)

I'm thinking about taking the license for a "heavy MC". My dad has a BMW R1100RT which I hope I can borrow if I get the license :)

nowhere near as fast as the R1 though with its 90hp boxer engine.
A R1 would be great. But I would just kill myself and the insurance fee is a real pain in the a**

T

TC

Thanks for the welcome everyone and nice to see a few riders here as well :thumbs:

dcoghlan - I'm in Parra so yeah pretty close to the "Hills".

Yeah I'm faster through the twisties on all fours than on two as well, but hey anyone can drive/ride in a straight line :)

Yakozan - I thought I would kill myself when I jumped from a 250 to the R1 but I'm still alive.....only just though :p

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi mate, and welcome :wave:

I've always wanted a bike, my uncle ahs always had and i was a keen cyclist when younger when dreaming of owning a bike........

On of these day i maght get on :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Jono said:
sushiming said:
Jono said:
:wave: Bonjour!
why we gone french here haha
Je nais ce pas :confused: Tis ze language of lurve, non? :p and we all lurve ze S15's! Maybe zis is why?!

Bonnet de douche! :thumbs:
*Runs and hides* as i have not got a clue what hes on about :whistle:
i'm going to find a french to english dictionary :D