What's new

FS: Genuine T&E vertex lang s15 front canards

Reaction score
:SOLD:

Hi everyone :wave:
I have a brand new set of vertex lang canards available for any of you running the Lang kit. Bought them a while ago from japan with the idea of tweaking them to fit a different bumper but have now changed my whole kit and no longer require the canards. Only unpacked one canard since it arrived in the uk to have a look at, other than that they have just sat on a shelf in its box it was delivered in.
Looking for
£120 ono including delivery to UK address.

thanks

IMG_9852.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Would probably be interested in these if I could find a damn Lang bumper to fit them on!

Reaction score
nice man! Im in no rush so when you succeed in finding your Lang bumper and if you still need the canards you know where to find them
:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Would probably be interested in these if I could find a damn Lang bumper to fit them on!
Nengun now sell all vertex parts seperately
Car Make T&E - Vertex Lang - S15 Silvia Body Kit - Nengun Performance
If you want a bumper they would be a good place to check out
Otherwise message matt at injection imports he brings all my vertex stuff in , about to get my 3/4 vertex kit through him just takes a little while to come

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Nengun now sell all vertex parts seperately
Car Make T&E - Vertex Lang - S15 Silvia Body Kit - Nengun Performance
If you want a bumper they would be a good place to check out
Otherwise message matt at injection imports he brings all my vertex stuff in , about to get my 3/4 vertex kit through him just takes a little while to come

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk
Thanks Chris, but I'm after the whole kit, this just happened to attach to the front bumper haha. We spoke on FB about this and we got a rather eye-watering quote for the 3pc kit! Don't think you know me by this name. :lol:

One on eBay at the minute mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appreciate the heads up but definitely isn't a Lang kit. Thanks anyway bud!