What's new

handbrake cable and turbo problem!!

J

john

alright lads...problem no 1 :ran into a small problem my handbrake cable needs to be replced i failed on it for the nct...havent been on here in ages and remeber everyone here being great help last time i was:) finding it hard to find a new cable and its needed immediatle as my mechanic has car ready for it to fit asap. any help would be brill lads thanks!!
problem 2: also need to sort a small problem with my turbo?? it wont boost proparly and not sure wat the problem is? it seems to be just power its down on and mecahanic cant figure it out either...any one else ever have this happen? HELP !!

cheers

Reaction score
Country
alright lads...problem no 1 :ran into a small problem my handbrake cable needs to be replced i failed on it for the nct...havent been on here in ages and remeber everyone here being great help last time i was:) finding it hard to find a new cable and its needed immediatle as my mechanic has car ready for it to fit asap. any help would be brill lads thanks!!
problem 2: also need to sort a small problem with my turbo?? it wont boost proparly and not sure wat the problem is? it seems to be just power its down on and mecahanic cant figure it out either...any one else ever have this happen? HELP !!

cheers
I got a new s14 cable off ebay for before, exact same part..
just search for a 200sx cable, i got mine from a uk seller called "docter car", had it a few days later.
as for the turbo... check the obvious things first like boost leaks,
How is the turbo boosting? explain the problem a bit further if you can..