What's new

hey from ireland

I

Irish EK

hey guys and girls! name is keith and as you have probably guessed, im from ireland! at the moment im driving a 99 Civic SiR, but after owning it now for well over a year, i find myself wanting to move onto a bigger and different kind of car. bring on the S15!! always been a huge fan of these cars, and as im hopin to be purchasin a Spec R (in white or pewter) in the next few months, i thought id make a start on findin out as much info and detail on them as i can. i wouldnt be the most informed when it comes to turbos and a few other things, but am hopin this site can help me out with them. anyway, youll def be hearing from me again! :wave:

ps: pics of my civic for sale:
http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Honda/Civic/DOHC-VTEC/743625/

Last edited:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hey and WTTC :wave:

Pewter and White are probably the most common colours so you have helped yourself out there.

Finding a top quality one is not so easy though, but they are around :D

Good luck in your search you will not regret getting a Spec-R.

Darren

D

david

I might be selling mine in the next few weeks its a minter grade 4 pearl white and u wont find a cleaner one in ireland. trying too buy a house so it will have to go soon i think.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Welcome welcome dude. Nice civic, i was in the same boat back in Nov, i had a EM1 and didnt know a thing about Turbo's.. You wont regret it! ^_^

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy....iam sure u will find the site very useful...

iam selling mine atm if its any help.....mines pearl white

subzero

Reaction score
welcome along mate ..... gonna get some hop whjen you upgrade, s15's are awsome cars and adn endless money, pit, so much cool stuuff to mod em!!

I

Irish EK

welcome along mate ..... gonna get some hop whjen you upgrade, s15's are awsome cars and adn endless money, pit, so much cool stuuff to mod em!!
i can see that already!! between byin the car and doin a few small bits i already plannin on, im already well into 20k!! and that just in theory! really lookin forward to it though. role on march! :nod: