What's new

Hi every one

D

DOYLE

hello have owned a s13 , s14 , and now the daddy s15 spec r just got it home and going to build it into a drift car .
so hope you all can point me in the right direction for parts i might need .
the car is well kitted already
blitz boost controler
blitz air intake
greddy oil temp clock
greddy water temp clock
nissan shift clock
turbo timer
bride seat
cusco coilovers
cusco strut braces
cusco arms front and rear
gram lights wheels
carbon fiber bonet
light weight wings
vertex body kit
hks dump valve

think thats about it .
only have one pic the camera give up on me will get more up when i get them

ps. thanks to nicely for telling me about the site and getting my started on it ...

D

DOYLE

Topper said:
Hello and welcome :wave:

From that pic it looks like you have no front bumper :)
bought it with no bumper have one at the paint shop at the minet

D

DOYLE

Derek said:
Welcome,, Where in Ireland u from? U entering Prodift Series?[/quote

co.derry hope to do one or two rounds only thing is i work saturdays and is hard to get time to get away will do some of the rounds up hear and see how it goes

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hello and welcome :wave:

A new ECU and remap would be great with that spec-list. Along with a full turbo-back exhaust if you havn't already got that. :)

Nice Black S15. I like the black ones. But it's a killer to keep it clean :(

D

DOYLE

think there is a re map done to it this car goes real well ss exhaust on it will hope to add a manifold , down pipe , and a front mount intercooler , then take it to the rolling road and see what we can do with it from there on .
would like to add a biger turbo to .
a brother of mine builds a lot of engines for sub,evo,skilines, really any thing and he seems to be fit to get them to go real well so he will be at the s15 to .
when i get it to the rollers i will let you know what the out put is

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
DOYLE said:
think there is a re map done to it this car goes real well
I wouldn't count on that. If you've got no piggy-back/replacement ECU or fuelling computer, it'll be 90% likely that its running the Jap map. With a boost controller in place, you don't want to be running more than 0.8 bar until its remapped for 97/8 RON fuel.

D

DOYLE

Nicely said:
DOYLE said:
think there is a re map done to it this car goes real well
I wouldn't count on that. If you've got no piggy-back/replacement ECU or fuelling computer, it'll be 90% likely that its running the Jap map. With a boost controller in place, you don't want to be running more than 0.8 bar until its remapped for 97/8 RON fuel.

the car is running at 0.9 bar never looked to see what the other settings are on the programe yet .

D

Derek

If you d'ont need or want your rear wiper i know someone who'd gladly say thanks to it.. :p

T

totenkopf

thats right D! its me alright! :D hows tricks bud?Car looks the biz! Have to get a run up and see it this week, where you getting the front bumper from lad?

D

DOYLE

sean got me one will have it this week . take a run up surely lad . do you know any one that would have a roll cage