What's new

Hi, everyone, we are backgarden.co.ltd.

B

backgarden-co

Hi, just to say hello to everyone, we are backgarden.co.ltd. in Taiwan, we are doing many silvia products and some angel light style lights for S14A to S15, and also some LED lights, we are glad to be one of this forum member and want to benefit the members of this forum for anything you would be interested.

thank you all, i myself personally love the S15 and been wanting to buy one, love every bits of it and the power the handling.

:wave: hope to here from you guys soon.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome to the forum as i know there is one left hand drive S15 in tawain at the moment iam not sure if there are many other S15 over there but we do have a a couple of members which are from hong kong

but anyway good to have u here :wave:

B

backgarden-co

Hi, yes, there are not many in Taiwan but there are options to convert right to left, so i can still save up the money and buy one, most of our S14 and S14A all like to do S15 front conversion so to kinda fool ourselves, hehehe

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hello :wave:

I am from Taiwan too! However, I have been living in the UK since I was 5 years old (a long time now... ;)). My family are all based in Taipei and I love it when I go back to visit.

Good to see you on here - hope there are more products that will interest me although the in the lead so far is the NOS powered self-jacking system. Always wanted to feel like a touring car race driver lol... :D

James

B

backgarden-co

Hi, good to know someone here are from Taiwan too, I meself also been in UK for 8 years, that's why we will aim towards UK market, the nos powered air jack system is great, it has been used by drift team many month now, so easy to change the tyres, just push the button or use air gun, 5 min job to have tyre changing done.

If you want something or interested in some products, let us know we can source it for you.

we are based in taichung, come and visit us next time when you are in Taiwan.

D

Derek

What currency do ye take payments in?
Have ye minimum order?
Is it trade or retail ye aim at?
Do ye manufacture the products yourselfs or are you just sourcing them?

B

backgarden-co

we will post some pictures up when the S15 light is ready, it's about to finish, as the price for 1 set would be around 279.99 including shipping, 5 and above and 10 and above will be cheaper.

We are accepting payments from paypal, so currency would be your own convenience, we dont have a minimum order quantity, as we are co-operatiing with many manufacturers who wanting to get into UK market, we are doing the selling for them, therefore trade and retails are all welcome.

If you dont find what you want in the ebay listing, we can find it for you.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome

Get yourself into the traders section (if you havent already), this is for introductions only.

Thanks

B

backgarden-co

hi, sorry for posting things relating to trade, how do I become a trader on your forum? or just post things in the trade section?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just post in the trader section, we have no fee's or anything as yet. So please feel free :)