What's new

hi im new!

S

S15_silvia_

Hi every one!

im lee,im 20 and am looking to upgrade to a s15 spec-r,i currently own a toyota starlet gt turbo ive had the car a yr and done a few bits to it and now its time to sell up and move on to a much better car !!
i thought i would join to gain that little bit more info on the car and to talk to people who know there stuff about them..
i have to say all the cars ive seen on here are a credit to there owners!!there all soooooooooo nice lol.

does any one know of a import company that has stock of these cars coz im finding it hard to find any for sale

thanks guys :thumbs:

lee

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome :wave:

It's easier to recommend local importers if we know where you're from ;)

You can put your location in your profile if you want. :thumbs:

S

S15_silvia_

im from surrey but i live near kingston/hampton court way do any of you know?

see i stuck coz ive found 2 up for sale which look really nice with low miles but coz i aint sold my car i dont want to tease my self by goin to look at one when i havent go a deposit to put down if its good :cry: ...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well have u tired any insurance companies too cuz u will be looking at a rather expenisve looking at ur age
a good compaine from what we know is pro drift where one of our guys just got his S15 spec r from lately
http://www.bridgegatemotors4imports.co.uk/20299/prodriftuk.htm i think they are pretty near you
For a decent one u will be looking to pay between 10-14k and beware of some compaines which we dont reconmend

S

S15_silvia_

yeah i know it will be expensive but its worth it in my eyes as i dont drink and i dont smoke!!!!

im into my cars big time lol,yeah im lookin to get a car from pro drift uk they look really good.
the white s15 with black wheel i would love to get but i think it will be gone before i sell my gt but they already said they will import me one so i think i will go there.

i think i willl know ur answer but what do u think of keighley trader centre???ive heard there no good??plus they has a nice red s15 but these a few things that dont match so i think i'll leave it lool.

:)

S

S15_silvia_

cool i get it next week and its up for sale..its a very rare model with all the factory options so it should go quick as i added sum nice mod's.

what you got????any pics m8 :thumbs:

Reaction score
Right cool, where about you live? Is hard to take good pics where I live, right inside central London, I will try and get you some next week.

S

S15_silvia_

i live near hampton court or kingston...if you can get some pics please with spec/price! :cool:

S

S15_silvia_

good good...any chance you could send me some photos pleeaassee!

shall i give u my e-mail address??as im looking for one.

cheers ;)