What's new

It Finally Happened!!!!

D

Dohc 28

:thumbs:Got my engine this mornin and was so excited got stuck into it!! After 13hours of gruellin work from me and my mechanic cousin (he's the man:notworthy:) its in and its running!!!! Boo ya :D Few finishin touches tomorrow but al goin well she should be sideways out the gate by lunch time :cool:. What a rush, cant wait!!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
nice one dude :D you sound happy anyway :)least let the engine,turbos and oils bed in before ya go drivin the bag outta it otherwise you will be posting soon again :D

D

Dohc 28

Defo!!!

Stop man ****in delighted. Only had the car 2 days when i bought it and the ****in thing blew up:hurl: so its like gettin a new car all over again :D

D

david

:thumbs:Got my engine this mornin and was so excited got stuck into it!! After 13hours of gruellin work from me and my mechanic cousin (he's the man:notworthy:) its in and its running!!!! Boo ya :D Few finishin touches tomorrow but al goin well she should be sideways out the gate by lunch time :cool:. What a rush, cant wait!!!!
so this is how u drive it i now know why it blew up :nod:

subzero

Reaction score
is it s15 modified ?? if so prob worth getting it mapped for safety, then it will outlast 2 days of messing :D

D

Dohc 28

Screwed

Ah i think i got screwed off yer man i got it off!!! The amount of stuff wrong we found was unreal!!! The engine mounts were hand tight the throttle position was turned up to drown out slight noises and different bolts weren't tightened like the f***in turbo and he made bits of the loom ah i got it a a right price, knew there'd be work to do and stuff on it at least now i know its bang on!!! Yeah bringin it up to enfield up to treacy to get it mapped and sorted out!!! She's a bit modified performance wise, Nismo flywheel, Exedy performance clutch, Straight through Hks exhaust, BC sports coilovers, Hks plugs and leads. Ah plenty of body mods still to get though. Ah in time!!!:cool:

M

Matt_S

Yeh, sounds like you got done... HKS Plugs n leads eh?

Got any pics of the leads? :wack: