What's new

Open Event: JAE?

Reaction score
we live just along the road, so dunno, probably just take a walk along at some point, when ever can be bothered.

never know, might go into town friday night if anyone wants a drink?

S

StarletRick

jez, who you going up with? youre only up the road to me arnt you?

im going to bosh up there with some of the starlet lads at about 8 from the brook street roundabout if you dont have anyone to drive up with.

any other essex lads are welcome if they want to convoy along. it would be nice to see other 15s cruising along.

Reaction score
Im not sure what time im going but im going in a convoy... meeting at south mims! might try and get them together ;)

Dazz0i, going out friday night sounds like a good idea :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
jez, who you going up with? youre only up the road to me arnt you?

im going to bosh up there with some of the starlet lads at about 8 from the brook street roundabout if you dont have anyone to drive up with.

any other essex lads are welcome if they want to convoy along. it would be nice to see other 15s cruising along.
Yeah Chelmsford :) 8pm though ?? Me and Darren will be coming up together but it will be much before that otherwise it will be pitch black when trying to put the tent up :wack:

S

StarletRick

no mate 8 am :p well be there for 10 when it opens in the morning.

its on the brook street roundabout A12/M25 brentwood turnoff. next to that chinese place. there a big old car park we can meet in them bosh up.

there will be me and about 5 or 6 starlets. so youre more than welcome to cruise up with us if you want?

were stopping off once more after that at about 9 ish for leg stretching and meeting some other peoples. itll be a chilled out trip up.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22178&st=0&#entry286268

Reaction score
got it mate. :)

Ps, don't expect too much from the Kettering!

town is about a 15min' walk from the park.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Sounds like this is going to be a good S15 meet this year :nod:

Ill bring the DSLR to get some nice pics of all the cars together :thumbs:

Rick, dont think myself and Jez will be leaving until late afternoon so we will have to pass on the convoy offer, shame as that would have been :cool:

Last edited:
J

JustTheJedi

Looks like the sunday for me, is there going to be club stand or do i just park in the public carpark?.........i's like to get mine in the group photo if poss??:thumbs: