What's new

Open Event: JAE?

Reaction score
just been workin' by the park today, people starting to arrive. MR2owners are there already.

cut my access into the park earlier! ;)

Reaction score
Were all on different stands mate.... although there is deffo enough of us to have a stand! Started geting my car ready yesterday :D Having a nightmare with my boost controller at the moment!!! so thats holding me back! :cry:

cut my access into the park earlier! ;)

Naughty boy! :p

J

JustTheJedi

So how much is it to go in, i'm going Saturday am on my jack jones as the Mrs is working, shall i just find the S15's and park up??:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Dunno what it costs to get in for the day.

Just a local Weather update. Sun is beaming and not a cloud in the sky either.

Reaction score
Yeah it was a great weekend!!

I loved seeing all those S15's together! got some good pics on my phone, ill get them up :thumbs:

Congrats to Mint and Ian for wining best stand!! They deserved it! :notworthy:

Reaction score
Really enjoyed saturday!

It was great meeting you all, i had a chat to a few of you, thanks for all being so friendly :) If any of you were wondering who i am i was the tall ginger guy who was there when you went over the back for the photos, as i know i didn't talk to a couple of you.

Also what a decent venue! Not too much walking (as car shows go), cars/clubs were pretty well laid out and amazing weather to go with it aswell

I have a few pictures which i took, will pretty much be the same as the ones which you guys will have already but when i get a chance i'll go through them and post up a couple of the decent ones as i'm no photographer

Great seeing all the 15's together! Look forward to seeing you guys in the future

Mark

Reaction score
weather was awesome this weekend. watching cars leaving today was comical though, the amount of them that couldn't get over the speed bumps was mildly comical.

i've heard wickies have already been booked for next year.... so you could be back down in 12months time! :)

S

StarletRick

that'll be nice if its true.

i was pleased with the venue, was well kept and maintained.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, was a good weekend, great to see so many other S15's and meet new and old faces. Think they should bring it a bit earlier though as I think it's too risky with the weather even though it was great this year.

S

StarletRick

agreed. although i think it was only late this year as the venue changed last minute. it was still supposed to be at mersea until about july.

i think for the time frame they were working in, it was well setup event.

roll on next year!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Anyone get hold of mint? his phone appears to be off! DOH!
Yeah phone died :/ Was good to meet all you guys! Put names to faces etc etc. Hope all you Irish lads got back! Loved your white 15's .. ugh! And the will's tez ugh just amazing!

Thanks to all that turned up on the saturday to get the pics done - Other than the 2/3 Drift s15's on the trader stands I think we had them all in one place!

Pretty chuffed to have won stand of the show - Makes it all a little bit worth it when your holding a trophy bigger than me :p lol!

S

StarletRick

ah didnt know you won! werll done mate.

tbh, your stand was very very impressive. alot of effort was put in and it was clear. i loved it!

good to meet you lot on saturday though, wheres the pics mint?!

subzero

Reaction score
@ mint - we got home in one piece , good aul trusty nissans ....(and a bunch of toyota's). congrats on the stand - well deserved.

some crack heading through the welsh tunnels home :D

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
To Ireland .. I must go! Good to see you again Sub ;) Your 15 is the sex........ ugh! This Year's JAE was the best.

-New Potential owner for the 15
-New Website work to do for an import company
-Job in Japan exporting
-Best Stand on Show trophy
-Roof Rack + No Bonnet action
-s15oc Photoshoot

= Best JAE ever :p lmao!

subzero

Reaction score
Roof Rack - Legendary stuff !!! ..... i started a thread a few weeks ago on dtdirl ( the site we represented this year) on roof racks on modified cars , cant wait to get you fiddeen up there .

nice chatten to ya again mint .... and ian ? (dude with the blue s15 ) , gas man , and a lot less drunk on the saturday night :D

Reaction score
best show i was ever at! nothing compared to the crap in ireland and made it all the more exciting when i won best nissan!!!loved the stand setup mint,by far the best,oh and of course ian's orange and yellow shoes!!:rotfl: