What's new

Open Event: Japfest 2012 Progress Thread

Reaction score
Country
I did have lots of plans for this year but theres no way its getting done before Japfest! :(

Going to Le Mans in June followed by 2 weeks in Turkey 4 days after Le Mans so these 2 are breaking the bank atm so Silvia has to take a back seat! Not to mention me and the gf have just moved into our own place and have taken many trips to Ikea etc :rolleyes:

Plans were -

Buy paint and fit rear spats
Repair paint and fit front splitter
New front number plate
See if I can get away with lowering it anymore on the worlds worst coilovers
New HKS filter element
Intercooler
New brakes of somekind

Now im just going to clean it and come and drool over everyone elses shiny parts :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Another little update,not for the car as yet but now this has turned up soon I will have my kit on!!!!
Dacorum-20120327-00139.jpgDacorum-20120327-00137.jpg
I am excited should have a lot of updates in the next couple of weeks if all goes well!! Will keep updated

Reaction score
Country
my to do list is get it running again or i wont be there :(

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
My plans have gone down the drain too, going to Leeds each week is not helping my finances :(

I will have the door dents removed, mirror paintwork fixed and the car cleaned though, was going to buy the defi gauges but that's on the back burner too so I will just have to replace the carbon panel the water temp dial sits in from the triple gauge hole version to the single version for the moment

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Badly need to rebleed my brakes now so the list is bleed all brakes, plugs and oil change and thoroughly clean all the dust off the thing... I'd love to have time for a new map too but don't think that's happening :(

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol that deadline is getting closer!!! :wack:

I'm ok really... as long as I get my damn replacement key for the car arrive and re-programmed by middle of next week!!! Long story *rolls eyes* :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Not long to go now I still have to prep and spray mine and vinnies kits and fit my fmic that's pretty much it I think

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Will be I hope! Not going be perfect for this show but she will be soon! Just bought another rear bumper too lol going build 2 kits for her so I can have one gt style and one sleek style lol I think I have lost the plot,.....

Reaction score
Got my re-firbed wheels back today!!!:cool:
IMG_2844.jpg

Down to Jez on friday for cam fitting, RAS and a new map - all seems to be going well for a change!! I serviced the car last night too so new oil and filter and HKS element, plugs tomorrow...
Oh, and removed the stock MAF on saturday and replaced with a nice bit of straight through pipe so that should free it up a bit:nod:

All I've got to do now is tidy the bodywork and give the whole car a bit of a spring clean!

Reaction score
Country
car gets wrapped monday
turbo and injectors fitted in 2 weeks.
wheels and rocker cover refurbed and painted.

done :)

oh and m.o.t next saturday :(

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Your all making my feel so bad, I'm barely going to achieve any of the goals I set. :(

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
Dents Have been pulled out, the paintwork's been fixed on the NSW mirror. Just need a miracle it will stop raining on the 6th for Jem to detail the car and it should be readyish,

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
New gearbox fitted, front suspension raised a tad, brakes bled, decat silencer fitted, oil changed, car thoroughly cleaned and polished and now has a sheet over it :) pretty much done then apart from needing to clean the interior and take it for a spin. Must say though, if the weather stays like this then I dot think I'll make the 300 mile round trip just to stand in the rain all day :(

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah the weather is gonna be the biggest kill factor! But hey bring your wellies and brollies and everything will be ok! :)