What's new

Jono's Gig 17th June 06 - 56k warning....

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hope you dont mind Jono, thought i'd post up some pictures etc to show these nice folk why we werent upto much on the Sunday :D

Ok so the band are called Leatherat, in which Jono plays a very flash looking fiddle :nod:, after arriving at Jono's, having some food, couple of beers and a news, we headed off to the gig, chauffeur driven in Emmas new Skyline :thumbs: Which goes well once you take the handbrake off, dont it Jono :wack:

We arrived about an hour late for Jono's sound check (His fault not ours :no:) so while he was setting up, me and my mate Bruce headed to the bar. Of course we kept our host topped up with his fav Ale at the same time :thumbs:

So... the gig got underway -

Sober Picture of Bruce -

There was a guy there with a big camera, he looked like he knew what he was doing, so i gave him my camera -

Back to mine -

Videos ! ! ! !! ! !! !

One of the band - dont have your sound on as i was far to close to the speaker :rolleyes:

One of me falling off the chair :D - Sound allowed :thumbs:

So after the gig i'm told we were driven back in the Skyline by Emma who wasnt hanging about and managed to almost jump the car causing Bruce and I to hit our heads on the roof of the car :D

We made it home in one peice, one back we were introduced to the "Dreaded Stairs of Doom" - No drunk man or woman has made it past this point without injury -

All pictures from now on curtasy of Emma :thumbs:

Bruce - Not so sober :no:

The Dogs -
(Space for name) - Sorry Jono, forgot, once you remind me i'll update :thumbs:

Bobby -

Paddy -

Bruce drunk, and the pets -

Me and Paddy -

Paddy playing :eek:

All in all, was a brilliant night, with a little mishap ;) but hopefully we were to much bother. Thanks again guys :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks like u had a wicked time coming down then topps, So i guess u will be doing it again sometime hehe hopefully i will sort something out and we will get a even bigger meet next time ;)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
Looks like u had a wicked time coming down then topps, So i guess u will be doing it again sometime hehe hopefully i will sort something out and we will get a even bigger meet next time ;)
Had a wicked time, had the best hosts which made it even better :nod: (have i said that already :wack:)

Next meet in Scotland :thumbs: I've got plenty of room for you guys to camp in the garden :nod: -

It wont be snowing if you come in june/July/August - the rest of the year i cant guarantee :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hummmm well atleast we could have snow fights or snow drifting ehhee and no one would know :D

J

Jono

I like the sound of snow-drifting! And I'd be up for camping in it two if I had to.... love snow! don't get proper snow down here hardly ever :(

Thanks Topper, very good pic there - extremely amusing! I guess it would be wrong of me not to add my own story board of events so I'll do that next! You guys were great fun to have about and we both had a superb weekend. You're welcome back anytime. And the whisky... what can I say! Over generous but extremely welcome. Also delicious! :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
its good to know everyone enjoyed the time and the actually event iam sure i will try and get another one done next yr again for sure maybe it will be even bigger by then aswell

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
looks like you guys and gals had a great time :)
Jono. Is that one of those electric violins? Looks like fun :)

Topper. why did you fall of the chair?? To much Whiskey (pronounced Sean Connery style) :p :rotfl:
And shouldn't this thread be in the off-topic area :confused: I don't know I'm just a mod ;)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I feel off for various reasons, only had on cheek on and bit to much beer, so balance was off.

I guess it should :nod: - you can move it since your a mod :D

J

Jono

OK, so not a story board! But some pics anyway...

It all started well...

But things soon went down hill!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
haha wicked well anyway it was great to be able to meet u at the end of the day after knowing you for about a year now we finally get to meet :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I was expecting Topper to have a broader Scots accent.
I was expecting Jono to have longer hair.
I wasn't expecting the colour of Kieran's hair :D
I wasn't expecting Kimi to have such a heavy Brummy accent.
I was expecting Meddy to be wearing a wooly hat... :p
I was fully expecting Ming to come away with a load of photos with him next to drivers/girls.
I wasn't expecting Ming to get last years said photos signed by said drivers... :p

And you all weren't expecting me to look like....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
haha i just had to get them signed how did u know i was gonna take some nice pics with the girls hehe :D :D
u know i just had to have me arm round her :cool:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
I was expecting Topper to have a broader Scots accent.
I was expecting Jono to have longer hair.
I wasn't expecting the colour of Kieran's hair :D
I wasn't expecting Kimi to have such a heavy Brummy accent.
I was expecting Meddy to be wearing a wooly hat... :p
I was fully expecting Ming to come away with a load of photos with him next to drivers/girls.
I wasn't expecting Ming to get last years said photos signed by said drivers... :p

And you all weren't expecting me to look like....
Would agree wtih most of them :nod:

I had on my poshest accent :D