What's new

may have some wheels for sale

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hi people, it looks like i may be upgrading to a set of 18's soon and ill have a set of bronze 17" enkei racinglines for sale. they are staggered fitment, but the trouble is im not entirely certain as to what they are in terms of exact width or offset. the fronts are fitted with 235/40 bridgestone potenzas on the rear and 215/45 potenzas on the front (neither are stretched at all), but will need a new set of tyres all round. the fitment is spot on so the offset must be pretty much perfect as they dont foul on the teins, nor do they stick out at all, even if you werent running any camber you'd be fine as mines really low...

my dilemma is that i dont know what to ask for them...i hate selling stuff for this reason. i havent seen them on another car at all so they arent common, and they are all in excellent condition apart from the passenger rear which has a 2 inch long kerb mark on the very edge which is easily sortable. below is the only pic i have atm that shows them, basically im just after peoples opinions on what is a fair price.:)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Cant help with price, but if you take the wheels off and look on the surface that contacts the hub it should tell you the rim size and offset.

Thats what I had on the back on my Enkei's :nod:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
to be honest if they were an inch bigger i'd be keeping them as i like them too, but i had 18's on my old car and the aesthetics are better, plus i want to raise the car a little without opening up the arch gaps too much as im having exhaust ground clearance issue atm.

thanks for the info darren, ill have a look.

Last edited:
P

Pazz

No I meant as in width sizes/offsets etc will probably decide the price and how easy they will be to sell.

They would look good in silver.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
il start the ball rolling... £400 cash ;-)
thats a fine offer matey, and ill keep you as having first refusal, atm im still struggling to find the perfect balanced offset/looks combination for the new wheels but im on to something and should sort them soon.

i've also discovered that the wheels im selling are extremely lightweight items with hollow spokes, not sure exactly how much they weigh, but they are verrry light!