What's new

Miguel's threats thread (moved from the Ebisu thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
I have created a new thread with all the Newera related posts in the Ebisu thread. Its a great shame we've had to continue with this. I feel that Miguel has shown are members what he is really like.

Please note that there are no defamatory remarks about Newera on this, or the other thread. The only comments are directed at you, Miguel. Anyone following all the previous posts (and, believe me, I REALLY wish I hadn't deleted them accidentally) would have to agree that it was YOU who instigated this round of disagreements, not us. And it is you who has done the provoking.

Nicely

EDIT:

As I said above, if I was able to display the missing posts, I would. A big thank-you to Miguel for passing us the missing posts :) We have nothing to hide from our members, so they are displayed for you below:

Please be patient, as the image files are large.

M

Miguel - Newera

I've responded to Nicely's most recent post. It's a response inviting further reply.
Each of his points is dicussed in detail and inaccuracies challenged. Liked I say, the ball's in the moderators court.

I'm not here to try and change business with regard to S15's on this forum.
I've already said we have no intention of investing in this market and explained why.

Like I say: "My posts are mostly aimed at getting a visible and responsible reaction from the people who run this forum" to bring the truth into the open.

You've had your say, so please leave it at that and let them respond. Thanks.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Why? because I am right? I have every right to respond, just as you do. Is it that you don't like what I am saying? Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

You have got a response. They don't wish to discuss you. As Nicely has said people are free to make up their own minds.

Reaction score
I would agree with meddler and give this up if I were you, the people having there say on here are mostly ones that have dealt with you in the past and wont do ever again because of the service.
As for the posts by Nicely seems to me like he has said nothing wrong and almost praising you in one of the posts you showed,he can only comment on what others have said then make up his own mind and he has,this is a forum of free speech by owners of S15 where they can post information about various things be it good or bad,my view of you was already poor but all this b i t c h i n g and whinging by you just makes it worse.Just let it go now your not gonna make anything any better by carrying this on we have our own minds and we choose to make them up ourselves.The moderators of this forum have responded to your whinging,now leave.:down:

J

JDM JUNKIE

I have no opinon on Newera nor do I wish to be drawn into any debate or take a side. I am however concered that Mint's thread has been hijacked so can we move these posts about this into say a new thread where people who are intrested in that can read and respond to it. Again I have no bias and I'm asking this to be moved not deleted. Nicely can you help please?

Miguel- If you like please be my guest to defend yourself and your company just not on this thread.

Thanks,
Erik

Reaction score
I have no opinon on Newera nor do I wish to be drawn into any debate or take a side. I am however concered that Mint's thread has been hijacked so can we move these posts about this into say a new thread where people who are intrested in that can read and respond to it. Again I have no bias and I'm asking this to be moved not deleted. Nicely can you help please?

Miguel- If you like please be my guest to defend yourself and your company just not on this thread.

Thanks,
Erik
Well said JDM lets either drop it or put it somewhere else to continue with.
Mint get some more pics up dude,and does noone know what that rear spoiler is I asked about earlier?:thumbs:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah, sorry for going off topic.

S15RKM, It looks like a modified aero spoiler that has been cut down and widened.

Now Mint, we need more pics!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks for moving the Newera part of this thread to Off-Topic:thumbs:

Whow is it gone again,oh well lets leave it.

More pics!!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I was about to do this anyway :) I have actually removed the posts as 1. it had gone completely off topic and 2. because the posts had done Miguel no favours at all.

M

Miguel - Newera

Oh how very predictable, cowardly & and lacking in integrity of you Nicely? Got something you're ashamed of?

Well, all posts that were previously on this thread are saved and printed, so if there's any more trouble on this forum from moderators of the sort I have referred to, we will post them elsewhere where you cannot edit posts & continue to show how lacking in integrity you really are.

Alternatively have the courage to move the contents of what I wrote to another part of this forum and respond on an open forum so the public can see rather than hiding the truth about S15OC forum moderators. Youy've been warned.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Believe it or not, during the process of moving them to a new thread, I managed to delete them :annoyed: If you wish to start a fresh thread with the posts in, I am quite happy for you to do this. However, keep it off this thread.

M

Miguel - Newera

Whooops! How convenient! Don't worry, it's all saved - I can even e-mail the files to you so you can re-instate them on an new thread.
A court of law may take your actions here as well as deletion of another entire thread in the past (Also safely saved for when the need should arise) as deliberately trying to cover up acts of wrong doing. I would strongly advise you to get some legal advice at this point.

You've been warned for the last time.. Let's leave it at that for now.

Any further trouble on this forum of a libelous nature from the moderators, or members and the forum owners will be hearing from our solicitors with a summons to explain the actions of those running their public forum with a view to seeking compensation for losses which may be considerable. Whether you like it or not, to deliberately cause libelous damage to a person or company's reputation or business without just cause is illegal under UK law. Be prepared to take responsibility for your actions if they're found to be illegal and pay compensation for losses and legal fees, as well as your own legal costs. We expressedly reserve our legal rights.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Please feel free to repost it :) We have nothing to hide. It was a genuine mistake on my part.

You've been warned for the last time.. Let's leave it at that for now.
If that isn't a threat, I'm not sure what is...

Anyway. Any further off topic stuff on this thread will be removed.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Miguel,

IMHO, you are a complete dick. When you first started posting I was willing to give you the benifit of the doubt. Your last two post have shown how petty and insecure you really are. You came here looking to start an argument that is obvious. When I took your arguments apart you asked me not to post anymore. I think my signature should be your motto.

GO AWAY and bother someone who cares about your sad excuse of a business. If you can't give people what you tell them you are going to give them then it is your mistake. Be a man and accept you made mistakes and stop trying to blame everyone else.

Nicely: Please move the appropriate posts to off topic.

Reaction score
Your company is registered in japan and is not recognised by UK laws,thats why we cant touch you when you screw us over,go away Miguel your a petty pathetic little man,(used loosely i may add).:down::down::down:
Nicely feel free to move the posts but I needed to have my say I have a lot more but will leave it for now!

M

Miguel - Newera

I would advise caution as every page of this thread is still being saved / recorded for legal purposes. If this thread is allowed to continue in this manner it may serve to provide further legal evidence against this forum, as only negative comments have so far been allowed to be published. Those in defence have been deleted. Further negative comments are being allowed to be published which may be used to demonstrate intent of those controlling this forum to allow further undue damage after being warned.

Think of it like a newspaper or magazine in terms of libel and what the consequences can bear.

BTW, we are also UK registered company, as you'll see on our parts website payment is taken in £ STG, not Yen. Our solicitors are in the UK also. Any expenses bourne to bring this forum to prosecution would be the responsibility of the forum owners.

Reaction score
I would advise caution as every page of this thread is still being saved / recorded for legal purposes. If this thread is allowed to continue in this manner it may serve to provide further legal evidence against this forum, as only negative comments have so far been allowed to be published. Those in defence have been deleted. Further negative comments are being allowed to be published which may be used to demonstrate intent of those controlling this forum to allow further undue damage after being warned.

Think of it like a newspaper or magazine in terms of libel and what the consequences can bear.

BTW, we are also UK registered company, as you'll see on our parts website payment is taken in £ STG, not Yen. Our solicitors are in the UK also. Any expenses bourne to bring this forum to prosecution would be the responsibility of the forum owners.
Great thanks for that miguel as you may given me the oppurtunity that I want to bring legal action against your company pages saved for evidence:thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just so that everyone is aware, Miguel has been sent three emails to sushiming threatening legal action over the recent posts. This is due to his erroneous belief that sushiming owns the forum.

Your company is registered in japan and is not recognised by UK laws,thats why we cant touch you when you screw us over,go away Miguel your a petty pathetic little man,(used loosely i may add).:down::down::down:
Nicely feel free to move the posts but I needed to have my say I have a lot more but will leave it for now!
Actually, no. The forum is hosted in the US and falls under US law, not Japanese OR British.

Status
Not open for further replies.