Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Nice car bud
where was the cooling panel from?
ep racing?
Thanks mate. The cooling panel was from ep racing and it fitted not too bad, took a little bit of trimming and hole opening to fit but not much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Got round to finally fitting the skyline gtst rear brakes I've had sitting in my shed for a few months now. Great upgrade that bolts in and looks spot on behind my wheels

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Just an option to look at which I have done...remove the backing plates for better cooling
I was tempted to do that but I don't plan on tracking my car so I never cut them, if I do ever plan on tracking I will be cutting them down

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
So if anyone has picked up a copy of banzai magazine today they will see my car on the front page of it! Really happy with they feature and photoshoot done for it. I will upload some photos from the shoot once I download them onto my phone.

Reaction score
Country
That’s awesome, nice one! That’s a cool angle they chose.

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
That’s awesome, nice one! That’s a cool angle they chose.

Thanks mate, yeah the boy that done the shoot found some interesting angles that worked really well.

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Here’s a few photos from the photoshoot.

He did take a lot more than that but I will save them for Instagram over the winter.

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Not updated this for a while, Been doing a couple little things over winter but will upload some pics once I’ve finished.

For just now have a look at this photo and try to guess what I’ve bought

Reaction score
Country
Let me guess
W
H
E
E
L
S
possibly SSR's
If they are wheels from JDM Distro, for gods sake get them double and triple checked, I've had two sets of SSR's from them first set all wheels buckled, second set (plus charging me more than £400 on top of original price) where so badly buckled in both axis you could see it from across the garage but crucially I specifically asked them to check the wheels where straight before sending to me...which clearly they didn't

Then took 6 weeks for them to pay money back only after I threatened legal action.

NEVER AGAIN

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
If they are wheels from JDM Distro, for gods sake get them double and triple checked, I've had two sets of SSR's from them first set all wheels buckled, second set (plus charging me more than £400 on top of original price) where so badly buckled in both axis you could see it from across the garage but crucially I specifically asked them to check the wheels where straight before sending to me...which clearly they didn't

Then took 8 weeks for them to pay money back only after I threatened legal action.

NEVER AGAIN
Wow that’s pretty poor service to say the least. Especially when you consider they’re a fairly large company too...