What's new

My baby finally!

Reaction score
the craft mirrors were bought direct from japan from craft themselves, there is a 2-4month waiting list on them but they can be gotten quite easily mate.

Reaction score
it is mate although i use altavista babelfish to translate it to japanese that way at least they get the idea :)

Reaction score
test fitted the yashio drift knob and cant take the damn thing off, and now my handbrake wont lock lol, i know thats the point!!

Reaction score
got round to doing the oil cooler and relocation kit over the weekend, i now have more scars on my arm from removing the old filter again lol thank god thats over with now!

something also arrived in the post today :D some little so and so tried to steal mine at the docks so its a little worse for wear hence the new one in black chrome

Last edited:
J

james_pa28

Looks perfect mate!

That rear spoiler really suits the car! Personally I think they look awful when theyre de-spoilered, but that sets it off!

Wheels really suit te car also - 17's are the way sideways :thumbs:

Reaction score
just some updates since i havent done a damn thing in ages! Started a new job so have a bit more free time on my hands...heres what ive been up to...

i was bored...so i cut the grass and then decided to rip out most of the interior :D

decided to do some re-wiring..

Reaction score
de-badged the rear of the car to get rid of the old silver silvia badge that some asshole tried to steal

then put on a nice new black chrome silvia one

Reaction score
and finally after i got done with the wiring i put in the new radio surround ive had lying at home for a few months

thats the lot till i get my filter for the z32 afm ;)

Reaction score
Country
Very neat carbon centre surround...:thumbs:

the streched tires look crazy :cool:
glad to see you starting to do the car up again.

Reaction score
cheers ray it was just a case of finally not having to work for a change :D speaking of updates whens yours!!!!!!