What's new

My baby finally!

Reaction score
Country
its at the painters,, looking like it be a couple of weeks till its completed. still trying to get the colour i want. got some colour samples coming next week:thumbs:.

P

Pazz

What is the tyre/rim setup on the rear then? 235's on a 9J? Looks good though! :cool:

Reaction score
Had too much time on my hands at the weekend so decided to fit my greddy rad thats been sitting in my bedroom for the last 4 months :D

old vs new

forgot to take a picture of the complete setup doh!! While i was under the car i did discover a nice uras transmission mount so had a good weekend and one more item off the shopping list ;)

Last edited:
D

david

Roll bars look really well! It must be great too have loads off money lol :nod:
Everything about the car is savage it must be hard too know when too stop spending :thumbs:

Reaction score
lol loads of money....until i get the credit card bill and no i never know when to stop :D. Gotta say one of the best value for money mods ive added yet help the grip and turning sooo much!

Reaction score
told you you were mad for selling yours in the first place rob! Theyre going for good money in japan at the minute ;)

D

david

Have they dropped much in japan cause i heard there still holding well here?

Reaction score
Ive seen them priced as low as 5k euro, keep in mind thats without shipping or insurance and a slightly rough example. Ideal drift car tho if you didnt have to pay the crazy duty thats on them

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
looks good buddy but u never told me if u recieved the locking collars iam guessing u did tho...

Reaction score
lol whoops ye ming thanks mate picked them up yesterday super fast post if i wasnt so lazy i would have fitted them tonite :). Will be fitting them next week instead tho :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Have you got a link on where to buy those swaybar mounts? They look trick.