What's new

FS: My modifications for sale!

J

Jono

Hello peeps,

Looks like I'm on a count down now. All things going well and assuming it's as clean as it looks, I'll be chopping the S15 in for this in about 8 weeks time...

Very mixed emotions... I am gutted that it's come to this, but at least I get to stick with a Nissan sports beast! So I guess it could be worse. Did consider an S14 but they just don't do it for me like the S15 does.

Anyway, I'm putting my S15 back to standard for the part-ex and so I can sell the following to anyone who's interested...

Apexi Power Intake - ?50 SOLD
'Creasey' S/S Decat - ?30 SOLD
HKS Super SQV BOV - ?65 SOLD
Nismo clear-smoked side repeaters - ?20 SOLD

Last edited:
B

baynz

im interested in the decat, how much would postage be?
im from south wales.

C

cloudandy

im interested in the HKS S/S cat-back system and any pics?

and maybe the de-cat if he doesnt take it?

J

Jono

I'll work out postage on the Decat but shouldn't be too much. I'm coming to Ponterdawe in August to play at the annual music festival there! But you probably want it before then :)

Will also take some pics of the exhaust as requested. Cloudandy, I travel to Newbury fairly regularly so could deliver the system if you were in the area.

C

cloudandy

nice, ill take it. I'm in slough nearer by heathrow if you dont know where it is actually. where abouts will u be in around?

and how does the exhaust sounds like? :)

cheers
andy

J

Jono

Sounds marvelous mate, especially with Decat and induction kit etc. Pop, Bang, growl!

You have PM.

B

baynz

yeah ill take the decat if the postage aint gonna be too much, and when you come to the festival give me a shout.

J

Jono

Do you mean the re-circ kit? .... it doesn't have that no. I prefer the whoosing sound myself! :D

Also see above, now added Nismo Smoked-Clear side repeaters :)

Last edited:
J

Jono

Not ALL, no. Looking forward to seeing it the flesh and geting a Decat & Frontpipe fitted ASAP! :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have them fitted to mine, they look 6 billion times better than the stock orange things.

Jono - Have you put up details of your new car on this site anywhere?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
If its an RB25 or 26. what model it is? Gtst, Gts, Gtr.... just so i know what your getting. being nosie :D