What's new

My pearl white aero spec r

Reaction score
Country
Hi,I'm Steve from Sheffield been a member on the sx0c on and off since 2006and recently been a member of this forum for a few months now, this is my 1st s15 but owned a few jap cars before, I've been looking out for the right car for over 2 years now since selling my dc5, and before that my 1st nissan my s14a , both of which I regretted selling! My brother has owned 2 s15 silvias before had so I know what they was like before I bought one! It's mainly standard bar a few bolt on mods, jasma downpipe , full system exhaust , fmic, and rare enkei nt03 staggered alloys , it's also got factory hids and nismo s tune suspension ! Will get sum better pics up soon with my brothers s14a

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Looks nice that. Love them enkei wheels

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15

Reaction score
Country
Very nice, may see you around Sheffield, there's a few s15's in Sheffield now! All white with aero haha

Reaction score
Country
So having owned it since April last year, I decided that I wasn't going to do anything major until the winter when it was off the road.so during this winter I have stripped and stone guarded the wheel arches boot floor and front panel , whilst cleaning up/ painting or powder coating whatever required , and replacing all nut/ bolts with stainless ones . I have taken a lot for before and after pictures , to basically show how clean solid the car is and that I wasn't hiding anything, here's a few pics

Attachments

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Reminds me a lot of my old car. Great work on the underseal, you've done a good job. took me awhile to do my S15.

Going to underseal the ps13 this year at some point.