What's new

Newbie here S15 Spec R Aero

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself, I previously had a Mitsi FTO GPX, but couldn't do any more to it so last week I put a deposit down on a fresh import pewter silver spec r. Have to say, what a fantastic car, and I really can't wait to take delivery of it in three weeks time.

I've no doubt i'll be on here picking peoples brains for more info on the car, it's my first turbo so i'm looking forward to having otions open to me (the fto wasn't exactly well catered for in the tuning department).

Anyway, thats my intro done, just have to wait a bit now before i can class myself as a real S15 owner, but really looking forward to it :).

Dean.

Kent.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
thanks, i really think so, its already got a couple of goodies fitted to it so im already on my way.

tein coilovers with fully adjustable topmounts and edfc.:)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
had to mate, what better club to join if you get an s15 i suppose.....

have you taken delivery of yours yet? if so (you are a lucky sod), how is it? did you manage to find a buyer for your car as i've found that people are a bit slow coming forward or are brassic at the moment:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Country
Car arrives end of the month, havent found a buyer for the FTO yet as im going to start advertising it when i get my private off but i wont be in a massive rush to sell it anyway as ive already paid for the S15.

Its gonna be selling for about ?4300 if you know anyone that might be interested (though id doubt it or they would buy yours)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hey mate,

Welcome to the club :wave:

Like myself I dont think youll regret the move :nod:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Car arrives end of the month, havent found a buyer for the FTO yet as im going to start advertising it when i get my private off but i wont be in a massive rush to sell it anyway as ive already paid for the S15.

Its gonna be selling for about ?4300 if you know anyone that might be interested (though id doubt it or they would buy yours)

i don't mate, sorry, got a call yesterday from a guy in york who wants to view the car but hes offerring me quite a bit less than im after. may end up taking it though because its still almost twice what i got offered part ex:rolleyes: