What's new

FS: Nismo 2.5" exhaust system and downpipe, KOYO oil cooler, Turbo lines

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

Nismo 2.5" exhaust and down-pipe

Just removed from my car is a Nismo 2.5" exhaust system with down-pipe and all shields stainless steel. This is a factory option exhaust system and has the Jasma plate on it.

Great condition, backbox is still shinny no rust, just a slight scrape on the backbox.
Awesome sounding exhaust, doesn't drone and quite when being sensible, but does pop and roar when opened up.

Looking for £100 collected or can arrange a courier and i will wrap it. Long exhaust though so may be better to collect.

Telford, Shropshire

KOYO oil cooler

Black with slight bent fins and the end brackets bent in on some sides, but works perfectly fine no leaks.
Its a 13row oil cooler and worked perfect when on my car.

Only been removed as i had to fit a smaller 9row oil cooler.

£25 posted

3x Original Turbo lines

Removed these and fitted braided ones, one had cracked but been TIG welded so stronger than the brazing from factory. No leaks from them removed from a 2001 car on 56k. Good for spares or replacing if yours are damaged.

£20 posted.

Will get pictures tomorrow and open to offers.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
haha, yes i am actually ;) nooo just bought some new tyres the other day this is just stuff taking up space in my garage, currently got body kits, alloys, exhausts, interior, cleaning stuff. Too much lol

Shift not loud at all very nice sounding, on normal driving below 4k would say sounds like a nice sports car sits at 60-70db only over 4k it starts to roar and pop. Oh and pops on downshift, very nice exhaust. Comes with the Nismo down-pipe as well so basically full system bar the cat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
id be interested in the exhorts system if no else has bought it yet :)

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Hi Luke, drop me a PM if interested got one guy who's interested but if he backs out then you will be second mate.

Reaction score
Country
haha no that's ok mate glad your all sorted with the bits and bobs, i was looking at your other thread with the swap for your 3 inch exhaust and was tempted with that but i got to be careful with the noise levels because i do alot of early morning driving and plus my exhaust is pretty much standard but nice and quiet :)