What's new

FS: Nissan S15 Spec R (SR20DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsz

⭐
Joined
9 September 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Netherlands
Country
SOLD!!
 
Last edited:

Larsz

⭐
Joined
9 September 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Netherlands
Country
Pictures of the complete car are missing atm, due to problem with my Photobucket account. I got loads on an external HDD, but have to find it first. Will upload ASAP.
 
Joined
1 May 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
The Netherlands
Country
Awesome car, with very desirable upgrades!
Very cheap if you ask me :thumbs:

GLWS
 

Larsz

⭐
Joined
9 September 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Netherlands
Country
Yes, still for sale :)
 
Joined
19 November 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
UK
Country
Would you consider selling the gearbox and installation parts separately with or without standard 6 speed parts in px?
 

Larsz

⭐
Joined
9 September 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Netherlands
Country
I rather not strip the car of its parts yet, sorry. Got the question a few times already, but I like to see the car sold as a whole right now :)
 
Joined
2 March 2011
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Croydon, Surrey
Country
im interersted in the s15!! could you tell me roughly the cost of putting it on the road in the uk?

inbox is full buddy!!!
 

Larsz

⭐
Joined
9 September 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Netherlands
Country
PM'd you dude :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6653 met Tapatalk
 
Joined
19 November 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
UK
Country
You should break it for bits and I'll give £1500 for the gearbox conversion
 

Larsz

⭐
Joined
9 September 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Netherlands
Country
For now I wont be breaking it for parts. Simply because I dont have the room and time to do that I'm afraid..
 

Larsz

⭐
Joined
9 September 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Netherlands
Country
Yes mate, still is :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6653 met Tapatalk
 

Larsz

⭐
Joined
9 September 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Netherlands
Country
Car is sold, can a mod please remove this topic :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top