What's new

OEM Smoked Silvia badge

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Rear badge guys, the "Silvia" one thats like smoked black, where can get one of these new from? Boot's away in to get sprayed in a couple of weeks so wanna get one ^_^

arigato

Reaction score
Spray the original?

Forgot to ask: what you doing in the land of the rising sun Mint?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
heheh woopsi. Yeah i got back roland but i fly back in may y0. I'll be working to stating up minty.fresh imports y0. well thats the long term plan.

but anyways.. yeah im sure there was a member on here somewhere that had one?

Reaction score
Country
:thumbs:i got one from ebay.
black chrome:cool:

as my car gonna get full respray and new kit.
quality is good as it original nissan parts.

J

james_pa28

It's all about being badgeless... I lose count of how many times I have to say "it's a nissan... it's called a silvia... no not a skyline... it's a new shape 200sx..." lol. Makes ownership alot more fun :cool:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'm viciously proud of my Silvia badge. Would never remove that. Nor the lightning bolt. Even transferred the Silvia logo onto my brake calipers :) The Nissan badge went straight away though.

I prefer people to stand a fighting chance of seeing it not a Skyline. However I have still found myself saying 'no, its not a fcuking Skyline...'.

P

Pazz

Yeh I think I may be joining you badgless lot soon. Seems a bit squished with both the Nissan + Silvia badge.

Reaction score
Country
I have people coming up to me asking 'what car is it ?', and i tell them Silvia then they look at the back and come back saying 'Oh is't a Skyline'....... :wack:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
lol naah i want one and i recon the oem silvia badge looks hawt so bought me that one from above ^_^

I was at the nissan dealership on monday and they never heard of it before lol ^_^ and then i went to a garage and the dude used to be a nissan dealer, but thought it was a ford or a mitsu that i rolled up in lol awsum

J

james_pa28

What other forums do you go on where everybody drives unidentified cars. If my car was badged up when I bought it I wouldn't have changed it cos I actually like the signature. What Nicely says is a good idea. But I'm not gonna badge it up for the hell of it.

I reckon alot of people probably see the specR on the side and think it's a Honda :D

I always thought getting a carbon bonnet and having all but the lighting shape sprayed would look good! Then again I can't afford a carbon bonnet for the price of V-Power! :rolleyes: