What's new

Oil filter relocation blocks

Reaction score
Country
Does anyone know of a good oil-filter-end of an oil filter relocation kit? I have the tomei N2 oil block, which has AN fittings so I'm struggling to find the oil filter end of the system that has AN fittings.

Gktech does one but they have barbed fittings, one of which is custom length so can't be swapped out. And greddy does one but it looks like ass and uses a sandwich plate at the engine end anyway.

Cheers

Reaction score
The trouble swapping brands is fitment, either stick with the Tomei system or go and use another full kit from another brand. You might be able to get someone to custom it but it might be more expensive then a full kit.

Reaction score
Country
I can't find anywhere around here that sell them which sucks. And they also don't have built in provision for 1/8npt gauges which is a huge oversight. You have to buy a middle-man adapter which I'm not comfortable with. If there's anywhere I don't want multiple points of failure it's oil

Reaction score
Country
Weird. Which fricken one was I looking at the that didn't have 1/8npt. Must've been a sandwich plate version.

Anyway does that one come with bolts to block off the extra ports or am I going to be forced to use an oil cooler immediately if I use that block? I was planning on provisioning for it later

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
If you use that block you'll need an oil cooler. Sorry, I thought you've already got one. But maybe I've got a block without thermostat in my garage that you can use without oil cooler. I'll take a look later an PM you.

Reaction score
Country
Nah it's all good because I am wanting an oil cooler eventually. I'll just get it at the same time since this has a thermostat. Cheers for the replies