What's new

Opinions

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Price has dropped alot(not enough for me mind!) nothing obvious from the advert that I can see. Proof is in the pudding though I would definitely have a good look at the struts, seams etc. Kits cool! The graphics arnt my taste but cool car.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that has been around for ages, if you go in low you might get a decent deal.

Reaction score
Country
yeah well ill have the money by June, so if its still around then ill put an offer in, the decals arent to my taste either, might take them off and then give it a respray (if i get it)

Reaction score
Is there two of that car then? A chap from London on here called Skylion bought a Kazama car that looks identical to that one a month or so back.

Reaction score
Country
No Adam, the twin of that car is a D1 car. Presently for sale at £31,000 converted.

I'll try and find the link again.

To the OP, that car aswell as most of the others at SVA have been advertised for at least 14 months. Not sure what's going on down there. Try Torque-GT, they might have something down there :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
doubt you'l get much knocked off...that company are tight as fcuk to deal with.

Check it throughly, make sure the parts they list in the advert are on the car. Alot of parts my car was advertised with, they robbed. I dont recall seeing it there when i bought mine 2 months ago but it was advertised then so it may be round the back. Take it for a good test drive. Not just up to the roundabout and back like they say.

They will get cars up on there ramps if you ask them to so you can get a good look underneith.

Reaction score
Country
all good advice mate :) is anyone local to the garage on this site? wouldnt mind a hand or some guidance when i do go down there as they have a few S15's but I wouldnt know what problems I should be looking for, so someone to pop over and come with me, dont think anyone would be better to check over an S15 with me than someone from here

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I don't like that at all TBH. The wheels look lost in the arches and it's not got a lot going for it really apart from a bodykit (which isn't to my personal taste either).

Seems overpriced for what it is and how it looks.

Reaction score
Country
Will all depend on what S15's are around in June what I go for, I do like the kit though, not a bad position to start my project on I think

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'd think carefully about this one... do a quick search on 'SVA' in this forum and then make your decision.

Car looks decent enough but it's also after sales service you want :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Something tells me that's gonna look hideous once the distraction of the graphics is gone... The lines don't seem to work, bit like the rear arches on the last model merc...

Reaction score
Country
This car has been sitting on eBay and their site for well over a year. To be honest I'd stay well clear of this company after reading the review on them on this site. Stick to JM Imports or Torque GT, heard nothing but great things about them

Reaction score
Country
yeah had a search and they don't seem the best, want to get my S15 in June straight when I have the money, stops me insuring my current car when the renewal comes up, importing will take too long so I need one currently in the UK

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Rushing to buy a car like this is the worst mistake you can make. I know people who have waited literally years to find the right one..

Reaction score
Country
well hopefully there may be one from here or another forum up for sale, or some imported in the next 2 months, even if i imported my own and waited the 10 weeks or more it would take, theres no guarantee ill have no problems with it

Reaction score
Country
Rushing to buy a car like this is the worst mistake you can make. I know people who have waited literally years to find the right one..

Exactly, its all about waiting for the right one to come up. Especially when on average an S15 costs £7,000+, buying the wrong one could be a costly mistake

Reaction score
Country
i was going to look at this before i brought my s15 back in may last year :p

decided againest because the stickers etc... plus i fell in love with mine the moment i saw the advert :p

Reaction score
Country
Think I'm gonna be drooling at any I see, gonna need someone to come with and slap my face before I buy one straight away :p