What's new

Part number help please. Coolant/heater pipe.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Hi guys,

Need a bit of help please. Need a part number for a coolent hose which runs from the water pump to the heater via a metal reducer. the pipe is located above the oil filter.
So if someone can jump on nissan fast and help he out that would be great.

cheers :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
hi mate i been looking around for you and don't know if this is going to be any help to you but ive got a part number for a coolant hose on a s15 off of sfs performance which is CHS75, sorry i cant be much help i did look on Nissan fast but haven't got a clue what iam doing

Reaction score
Country
i would say its the same part on all S14s / 15s turbo nonturbo, so you should be fine

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
lol, would be easy to change then thats for sure. I got someone to do it for me in the end, as i had lost the will to live with it. Thought the intake plenum/mainifold would have to come off to gain access, but in the end he spent a hour or two with some long tools and sorted it with everything in place. cut his arms to bit but he got it done. think and oil fliter relocation kit is in order as im not going though all that again!

Reaction score
Country
It is much easier to remove with the manifold off..... i have put a oil adapter plate one my old car and year..... its a pain in the arse area to work, really really is. Quarter inch drive tools with long and flexi extensions are a must